Thorns

Moments seem forever as the two of them were standing, not making eye contact. Their breaths formed small fogs as the cold weather and the heavy rain continues to pour. Dazai is looking at the man who is standing in front of him. The hat-wearing man is lost at his thoughts, not making eye contact.

Chuuya's lips were moving and is trying to form words but no voice came out. He can feel his heartbeats which is getting faster and faster every minute.

"Chuu--yah!!!!"

Dazai said playfully like he is unaware that he left Chuuya. For every second that pass, Dazai took a step closer to the confused man but not making eye contact.

Chuuya refuse to look back. He did not want to see the hazel eyes of someone who left him in thin air. He do not want to see the face of the man. The ugly, despicable, unreliable freak. He do not want to see the face of whom he fell for. The face of which he made mistakes with.

The face of his soul mate.

He is his perfect pair, perfect friend, perfect lover, perfect enemy.

Dazai used to be everything for him.

Used to

He felt a hand caressing his cheek, moving upwards to his hair and moving the drenched hat away.

He felt a pair of lips on him.

He did not kissed back.

He did not react.

He tried to push Dazai away but he can't move. His body is stiffened and he can not do anything about it. He just let things happen.

Dazai moved away with tears in his eyes. He returned the drenched hat to Chuuya, turned around and walked away. As he grew farther, his steps become quicker until he is running away from Chuuya, liked what he did a month ago.

No words.

Chuuya is still confused as his mind tries to process everything. All the words that he wanted to say. It is on the tip of his tongue but he can't say it directly.

"D-Dazai."

He managed to mumble out.
His legs went droopy and he fell to the ground. He is not mad or angry or happy. He can't feel a thing.

He held to the railings and tried to stand up, slipping multiple times but eventually he stood up.

He started to walk towards the direction where Dazai went, hoping he can caught up with him.

He walked for some minutes until he choked some blood. The unbearable pain he felt came from his stomach. He held himself and clutched his clothes.

'It is the same pain I felt before'

He closed his eyes and gritted his teeth as he held his stomach. He felt a Sharp pain from his hands.

There are blood. He coughed up more until he is forcing to open his eyes. Before passing out, the only thing he can see are cuts in his hand, The sharp thing from His stomach....

And the cause of blood is...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Thorns

This is not the end. The photo is a preview of what will happen. I will update this Sunday and sorry if I am not that active. School is hard.

 School is hard