A sudden change

A red Camellia symbolizes being a love of his life. A pure and innocent meaning but alongside it all, a red camellia also symbolize a sudden, yet honorable death. It is like the darkness in the light and the light in the darkness.

Dazai is sitting, or more likely, slouching in the sofa. He is listening to the heavy rain outside the window while reading his 'guide to suicide' book. He just newly bought it for a low price and liked the contents already.

In the agency, Dazai seldomly have work. He is quite useful to missions if it is consisted to abilities but other missions is left for the other members.

Dazai is alone in the office when their Secretary talked to Dazai. He can leave early since his job is already done. He accepted and went downstairs to see the pouring rain.

The sound of the rain is calming as it pours alongside with him. Dazai is walking on the rain. He did have an umbrella but he did not used it, hoping he would get pneumonia and die.

He continue to walk until he saw a familiar place.

A bridge where it all started. The bridge where he tackled Chuuya and all of this have begun. He smiled at the distant memory like it was all just yesterday.

He walked towards it and think about the things that happened.

It is all because of Fyodor. If he haven't showed up, this won't happen. He remembered the time when he was on the room, before he have gotten berserk and everything.

' Dazai, leave port mafia or someone you love will die'

"No"

' His life depends on you now'

"Just No."

' leave the mafia and  we will deal with this in a few years' time'

"Why did I even believe you You little shΩt"

'I can kill him in just a snap of my finger'

"NO!"

As this all replayed in Dazai's head, he have shouted 'no' in the middle of nowhere. It is nice that he is alone. The bridge is still the same but you can not see the other ends because of the rain.

He sat in the edge of the bridge, thinking about life and what can he do about it. He knew he can change it now.

He looked at the road that is empty. Strangely enough, there is no cars or people despite of the heavy rain. He put a sign post into the road and stepped into the edge.

"5...."

"4....."

"3....."

An engine of the car can be heard

"2...."

The headlights is already visible

"1....."

The car have colided with the sign post he have put to the road

"Tch. Just in time like always"

Dazai watched as a redheaded man came out the car, getting soaked and went to the front of the car.

"WHO THE HELL JUST PUT A SIGN IN MIDDLE OF THE GOD DAMN ROAD. FACE ME BASTARDS"

Dazai looked at Chuuya as the flowers from his hand fade.

"I did"