26. "If this ends up on Twitter or Instagram your husband is going to kill me"

Giselle's POV

I twirled in my long floor length wedding dress as I admired myself in the floor length mirror in the boutique I was currently in. I was in awe and I was completely in love with it. I had gotten it specially made and the only person that I brought with me to the fitting was Sonya. I felt that this was a mother daughter thing and since well the person who adopted me and I aren't talking, Sonya was quickly promoted. She could tell I was upset by it, but didn't address the issue. I was currently barefoot since I haven't decided the exact shoes that I wanted to go with the dress. I had drew the design that I wanted for my dress and found someone to make it for me. I decided to place butterflies along the bottom of it since butterflies represent growth and I feel as if I have grown a lot in the past year and I still have a lot of growing to do. 

"You look gorgeous Giselle. Stephen's mouth is definitely going to drop to the floor when he sees you in this. It's unique and it fits you." Sonya implied while making eye contact in the mirror.

Her dress looks something like this

"Thank you. I just wish my dad could walk me down the aisle." I answered and suddenly my mood turned sour. 

"Well did you ask him?" I knew Sonya was trying to be encouraging, but the way that everything went down more than likely we won't be speaking for awhile and it truly hurt. I was so close to my father and now it's like we're just strangers. 

"No and I feel that he should have approached me about it and not the other way around." Sonya sighed before responding.

"I agree with you, but let's not get upset this is supposed to be a happy and exciting day. Only one more week to go and you'll be a married woman for the second time." 

"I still can't believe it's been a year. It's definitely been a difficult year but I'm still happy it happened and I got the right person to spend the rest of my life with."

"You two were made for each other. Anyone can see it. By the way, I found the perfect pair of shoes to go with your dress." I went over and sat next to her while she pulled out her phone and started scrolling.

" I went over and sat next to her while she pulled out her phone and started scrolling