4. "I Hope You Have A Lot Of Closet Space"

Giselle's POV

I had struggled to wake back up for our flight and was quickly starting to regret that we decided to catch it at one in the morning. There I was in my hello kitty leggings, black cami, and hair in a tight bun in my white flip flops with my pink carry-on bag that has my laptop, chargers, as well as my small pillow and snacks to keep me occupied. Even though I already knew that I was probably going to be knocked out the entire time. I was also wearing my glasses because one of my contacts ripped and of course I didn't have any extra pairs with me.

I admit I am not a very pleasant person when my sleep is interrupted and Stephen found out the hard way when I almost slapped him as he tried to get me up so that we could get ready to leave. Bet he won't try that again.

We were currently waiting at the terminal for our flight to be called when I heard an announcement on the intercom saying that our flight would be delayed for another hour. I groaned and wrapped myself like a burrito in my pink and purple blanket as I curled up on the chair and pulled out my fruit snacks that I had gotten in one of the gift shops when we came in the airport. Stephen had his headphones in and was resting his head on his arm.

I pulled out my phone and went to my Instagram to see that over the past four days I had now over 200,000 new followers. I'm guessing from my new found fame. I had already changed my Instagram name to GiselleCurry. I started to wake up Stephen because I was quickly getting bored and wanted to save my battery on my phone. I started to poke him and he slowly sat up.

"What's wrong?" he asked as he took in our surroundings. There were a couple people waiting for the same flight but not many. The reason why we opted for the flight this early in the morning is paparazzi. Since we know that our "marriage" got released to the public, they would try to get as many pictures of us as possible.

"Our flight is delayed until 2."

He simply nodded and started to fall back asleep but I started poking him once more.

"Do you really think your family will like me? Especially your mom?" I curiously asked. I was already locked into a fake marriage for two years it would definitely be more tolerable if my "mother-in-law" liked me.

"Giselle, we have gone over this a million times already." Stephen replied while groaning. I could tell that I was getting on his nerves since I asked him this question at least fifty times since he first told me that she wanted to meet me.

"I know, but I'm still worried." I said as I started to play with my fingers underneath the blanket.

"You have nothing to worry about. Don't even stress yourself."

"If you say so." I replied while sighing and trying to locate where my other fruit snacks went to.

"When we land we can go and get whatever you need from your condo and then we can go my house. We can get it shipped there and catch another flight so we don't have to drive 5 hours."

I simply nodded and started to think about the shitload of clothes that I had in my closet and silently cursed. That would take at least two days to move them. But less time with help I guess. I wonder how big Stephen's house is. I bet it's huge, hopefully he has enough closet space for me. I don't even have enough closet room for myself seeing as half of my stuff is in storage or at my parent's house. I guess I just have to work with what I've been dealt with.

9 AM

We were now at my condo in downtown Los Angeles

And Stephen and I were currently trying to pack up all of the essentials. In other words, I couldn't take all of my clothes because they were not essentials according to Stephen. I knew I would have to make multiple trips but I was so tired from our flight that I was simply trying to get what I needed and leave. I could have someone else get everything I leave behind later.

"How many clothes do you have? Like you have two walk-in closets Giselle.... TWO!"

"It's not even that many. I still have the majority of my stuff at my parent's house and some of it is in storage."

"Clearly not enough is in storage." I heard Stephen mumble under his breath.

"I heard that Wardell."

He smirked as he started to help me get my shoes out of closet that was at the opposite end of my room.

"Wait a minute. You have two walk-in closets for clothes and one whole walk-in closet just for your shoes?"

"Yes, doesn't everybody? I hope you have a lot of closet space." I said while looking for my notebook that I usually write my lyrics in.

Stephen shook his head in disbelief and started mumbling to himself while I just sat there and laughed.

Soon we were finished getting my essentials and I quickly loaded it into the Uber we were taking back to LAX.

I wanted to scream because of how tired I was but I know that I would be able to rest as soon as we got there. At this point I wanted to sleep for five days straight. I was supposed to be relaxing back in my condo and catching up with friends before I had to go back to school in the fall, but no my dumbass decided to get drunk and get married. This was definitely one for the books.

"It shouldn't be too bad it'll be a short flight and it's a straight shot." Stephen said as he stared down at his phone.

"As long as I can sleep as soon as we get there I don't even care."

"The quicker we leave the better so let's go."

Since we didn't leave my condo until 11 in the morning because of all of the packing I had to do we didn't arrive at "our" house until almost 5 because we ran into a little bit of traffic when we got off our flight.

When we pulled up to the house, I was in absolute awe. Stephen quickly hopped out of the car and helped me take everything inside. He led me down a long hallway and I was trying to take in my new surroundings. When we got to the end of the hallway Stephen pushed open the door that was on the left.

"So this is your room. The closet is right there but if it's not enough space you can put your clothes in mine. I'll let you get settled. I'm going to sleep but let me know if you need anything. My room is right across from yours." I simply nodded as Stephen made his way to his own room and I collapsed on the bed. The clothes could wait until tomorrow.

When I woke up it was around 11 at night and my stomach was grumbling beyond belief. Not being in the mood to cook anything, I quickly grabbed Stephen's keys to his Porsche since my car wasn't here yet. I highly doubt he would mind his wife using his car. I decided to put In and Out Burger in my GPS. My thighs were screaming at me not to stuff a burger and fries down my throat but that's what I was craving at the moment. I know that they would still be open when I got there and I could take my food and eat it on the beach. It took me about 15 minutes and the line was actually wrapped all the way around the building for the drive thru.

I waited patiently and listened to the radio while scrolling through Amirah's Instagram. She had put up the pictures from our trip and the trip with her family. When I got my food, I made my way to the beach and sat down.

Tomorrow is the day that Stephen will meet my parents and I was definitely nervous. What if my mom sees right through our act? I'm trying to be positive but it's a lot on my plate. I'm only twenty and have my whole life ahead of me. I got caught up in something that could have been prevented all because I got drunk.

There was nothing that I could do about it now and I just simply had to deal with the consequences. It was my fault and I shouldn't have been drinking in the first place. I threw away my trash and decided to stay about another thirty minutes. Hopefully Stephen won't wake up and wonder where I am. I simply have to put on a brave face and tackle the issue head on. Just then my phone vibrated.

Hey, are you okay? Stephen texted me.

I'm fine, got hungry. I'll be there in about thirty minutes

Okay

This man has already been so good to me and I feel like I don't deserve him. I just hope God knows what he's doing.

So this is just a filler chapter and not that interesting, but I promise when it picks up it's going to come fast. So just bare with me. :)