Cold

Michael was always cold. It didn't matter what temperature it was, he was always cold without his sweatshirt. Except today, his boyfriend, Jeremy, was also freezing. It was the middle of January and the play for that fall was touring middle schools to promote the theatre program at their high school. Just as they were about to leave the second middle school, the charter bus as old as the dinosaurs wouldn't start up in the 27 degree weather. It had been a good few minutes since the bus was supposed to have made its departure when Michael decided to turn to talk to Jeremy.
"Hey, it kinda sucks that the bus broke down, but it just means we don't have to be back at class as early anymore, right?" He said with an unconvincing smile. As soon as he really looked at Jeremy, however, he noticed that his pale friend had turned a shade of lavender, all veins in his arms and hands were indigo and poignant. Through chattered teeth, Jeremy replied
"Y-yeah. I g-g-guess that's one p-p-perk."
"Hey are you okay? You can take my hoodie if you need it," Michael said, already chilly.
"No, no I c-c-couldn't. Your hoodie is t-too precious to you, and b-besides, you're always cold."
"You know me too well, but I can't stand the sight of seeing you so uncomfortable!" Michael said this as he unzipped his worn sweatshirt to give to his boyfriend, wether he wanted to take it or not.
"Fine. But you're lucky you're so stubborn." Jeremy huffed. 
The bus wouldn't start for another hour, but soon after the exchange Jeremy fell asleep on Michael's shoulder. Michael was shivering and cold, of course, but it didn't seem to matter as he saw the scrawny boy peacefully sleep against him.