Chapter 3

A/N chapter three already??? I am goood

Sofia's POV 

"i...i uh yeah," i stuttered backing up a step. He grinned.

"Here you go sweet pea," he held out my Visa card. i took it but before i could leave he commented. "Your a pretty big eater for a girl," he said smirking. I swear this dude is always either smiling or smirking.

"Um..yeah i kinda am i guess," i looked up into his eyes. They were a deep shade of green. He had a defined jawline and his jeans, boots and leather jacket made him so fasinating. I mentally shook my head, i just met the dude hes probably a cocky jerk that plays everygirl. That made me snap out of it.

"Your a pretty good eater yourself...i gotta go my moms waiting," before he could reply i rushed out the door and to my car. I sat down and put my credit card into my wallet.

"What took you so long?" my mom looked at me.

"I got caught up in something," i mumbled.

"You were talking to that guy that got you drooling didnt you?" in the corner of my eye i saw her smirk.

"MOM! I was Not drooling and he was simply returning my credit card," i rolled my eyes when she shook her head laughing.

When we go back to her house it was about 1. Well after the breakfast we went to the park and just kinda talked then she was getting chills so i brought her home to wrap up in her blanket. I sighed in relief because when she get chills consider her cold gone. She settled infront of the T.V while i got up and made her some spagetti.

I went home exausted, but happy that again im on VACA!!! I slipped into my pj's and went to the kitchen to find something to eat. It took 10 minutes to decide on 2 boxes of Mac & Cheese. While i waited for the water to boil i went to my stereo and put my iPhone on it and put it on shuffle. When i walked into the kitchen did i realize what song it was and i smiled.

"Easy come, easy go
That's just how you live, oh
Take,take, take it all
But you never give
Should've known you was trouble
From the first kiss
Had your eyes wide open
Why were they open?"

I sang thinking of my ex. My ex was a huge jerk. I thought i was in love. But now i realize that im better off without him. He flirts with everyone he barely talked to me...so i guess im alright. I mean i dont jump into relationshipd like i did then but i do date.

Finally my Mac & Cheese was done. I ate all 2 boxes worth then decided to watch the late news.

"You've got to be fucking kidding me," i gasped. There was another death. And what do you know it was another one of my best friends, Jaci. Welp this has been the best/worst vacation EVER! I sighed and turned off the T.V and went to bed.

A/N sorrrryyyy for the short chapter :/ butt ill have another one soon hopefully not editeddd