Fin. For Now.

Hey everyone. It's with a heavy heart that I announce I will complete this book. My inspiration has diminished, and I haven't watched the show since s2. It's become more of a burden than a joy to come up with new scenarios and write them.
It's also been kind of painful to write stories for this show. Someone that I really liked- loved, even- introduced me to the show, and lately we've grown apart. We were best friends for eight years, and they found new friends and ditched me with no warning. I started to grow feelings for them, but they chose someone that was the same as me in every way except that the person WASN'T me. In some ways, we had a friendship like Barry and Iris, and I think that's why I loved the pairing. It's been so hard and hurtful to write for you guys, and I tried as much as I can to put up with it, but I need to focus on myself right now. Writing this book has taken a toll on my mental state and it's just not good for me anymore.
I might eventually write a chapter or two for this book again, maybe next year, if it ever stops hurting to write about the Flash. I've gotten into other fandoms, and other writing styles, so you might find books about other fandoms you might be in on my profile. In the mean time, hang in there guys. Thank you for supporting me and for so many reads. It inspires me to keep going everyday. Thank you for putting up with my hiatuses and rushed chapters. Thank you for your comments. Thank you for being you.
Until next time. ♡