2. When You Meet Again

PEIN

You roamed around the Hidden Rain, looking for a place to eat. You were glad that the civilians didn't know who you were which is why you could wander around without a disguise.

"Rice balls? Ramen? Takoyaki?", You asked yourself as your stomach grumbled.

After a light snack, you head back to your training area. As you were drawing closer, you heard three people having a conversation.

"You better follow Deidara and Tobi. They're supposed to capture the Three Tails, I don't want them to create trouble.", You heard a familiar voice.

"Are you sure about that, Leader?", You hear another voice.

"It's an order."

"Let's just do it, Kisame.", The third voice piped in.

You took a peek and saw Pein talking to two other men. The three of them wore the infamous Akatsuki cloaks. You realized that their hideout was nearby, which explains why Pein went to your training area the other day. You took another glance and saw that the two men had left, while Pein was standing beside the boulder.

"Y/N, Come out now. I know you're there.", Your eyes grew wide in shock. You tried your best to stay undercover but you got caught. You hesitantly walked out of the shadows and faced him.

"Akatsuki's hideout.", You mumbled.

The corner of his lips tugged up. "I see you've found out about our hideout.", He lets out a deep breath.

"What are you going to do with me then? Kill me?", You asked nonchalantly. You weren't slightly interested in the organization.

"That would be the best choice.", He uttered, "However..."

He took a few a steps towards and eyed you closely. "You are quite famous in our organization.", He continued.

"That doesn't make any sense.", You replied, a perplexed look on your face.

"They've been talking about how you killed the previous Raikage and his family for killing your brother. They also mentioned that you have killed the previous host of the Six Tails, am I right?"

You nodded your head in reply and heaved an exasperated sigh. Knowing about what you've done in the past isn't what you wanted to hear right now. The people in the Hidden Cloud including the Raikage, marked your only brother as a traitor and executed him.

"It would a waste to kill a strong shinobi like you. So instead...", He whispered in your ear, "Why not join the Akatsuki?"

SASORI

A week has passed since the incident at the warehouse, you've injured your right hand for punching his really hard head. You couldn't work on your puppets and had nothing to do so you wandered around.

"Why was his head even hard in the first place?", You scoffed.

You weren't really paying attention to your surroundings so you ended up bumping into a man. You muttered an apology and noticed that it was the man you met at the warehouse.

"It's you!", You yelled, "The Bastard!"

"I can assure you that my name isn't Bastard. You must be referring to yourself.", He retorted