|Chapter 1|

*Taylor's POV*
*TWO YEARS LATER*

"TAYLOR! PUT ME DOWN YOU IDIOT!" Maddie laughed, smacking my back to try and get me to listen to her. I laughed along as i carried her, over my shoulder, into the ice cold ocean. I dropped her in the water and ran farther back, scared that she would beat me up for it. I laughed uncontrollably until she came up from underwater. She narrowed her gorgeous emerald eyes at me and sprinted as fast as she could through the water, chasing me to the shore.

"I'M COMING FOR YOU CANIFF!" She screamed, catching up. Keep in mind, i was still dying of laughter. I just couldn't keep the smile off my face when i was around her. Nobody would ever know how much i truly love her. It's universally insane. Right before catching me, Maddie jumped onto my back causing me to fall backwards along with her. She rolled over so that she was now on top of me slapping my face, playfully, over and over again. She giggled at her new dominance against me. Before getting off of me, she pulled my bandana off of my head, giggling, and sprinted towards our towels.

"No you didn't." I dropped my jaw in disbelief and laughed some more as i chased her all the way to where Shawn and Alyssa sat, sunbathing, ignoring our childishness. I finally caught her and tackled her to the ground, causing sand to kick up in Shawn's face.

"You guys are so annoying. When will you ever grow up?" He laughed wiping the sand off his face.

"Never." Maddie responded, smirking from underneath of my body as i had her pinned down.

"Give it up, Mads. You lose." I said grinning. She was biting down on the bandana so she could hold my hands.

"Never." She mumbled, smiling wide.

"Do it. Or else." I warned squeezing her hands.

"Or else what, Caniff?" She asked raising an eyebrow, laughing more.

"Not telling unless you give it up." I challenged. She spat out the bandana at me and i wiped her saliva off of it. I then placed it perfectly on my head, staying on top of my gorgeous girlfriend.

"Okay, you can get off of me now." She rolled her eyes, stating the obvious.

"Yeah i know. I don't want to." I said smiling.

"Why not? C'mon, babe, you're fat!" She shouted trying to wiggle out of my grip. I burst out laughing, and got up, offering my hand to help her up as well. Maddie grabbed my hand willingly, and stood in front of me smirking. The sun was setting behind her gorgeous locks of dirty blonde hair and i couldn't get enough of the view. I smirked back at her before leaning down to her height and kissing her, not being able to resist. I then heard a camera snap and turned around to see Alyssa taking hundreds of pictures.

"What? It was cute." She stated, shrugging as Shawn pulled her back down to lay with him. He kissed her forehead and i turned back to Maddie, continuing to kiss her soft, irresistible lips. Whoops, did i already mention irresistible? My bad, they really were. She kissed back immediately, and it was full of love and passion. I wouldn't want to be anywhere else in this moment, but on the beach with my amazing girlfriend and our best friends.

Maddie pulled away for a few moments, to catch her breath, and whispered,

"I love you." Biting her lip.

"I love you more, baby." I whispered back grinning from ear to ear, pulling her back in for a longer kiss.

A/N: sry it was short, but ily guys. I finally have an idea for this sequel!!! Thanks for 58k on "Grow Up" y'all are amazing. Keep reading, it'll get better..!
What do you guys think of Maddie? AND TAYLOR GOT OVER CARLY?!?
Anyway, i love you all thank you for everything, you're great;)