Proposal

Three months later........

Bruce looked at himself in the mirror turning to one side then the next looking at his small but noticeable baby bump.

He put his hand on his stomach and smiled even more when Hal came up and kissed him putting his hand on top of his.

"Gorgeous..." He said kissing Bruce's neck as he moaned softly tilting his head. "You are so horny..." His laughter turned into a moan when Hal took one of his cute ears in his mouth.

Bruce whined squirming around as Hal pinched his nipple and kissed his neck. "God, I love you so much." He growled as he picked Bruce up and put him on the bed as they made out.

He was suddenly pulled off and he looked at a pissed Alex and Bruce covered himself up. "Alex!" He yelled trying to get Hal away from him.

"Bruce." He said in a serious tone and Bruce looked away as he hid his ears. "Get out." He said as Bruce looked at him. "No." He said as he grabbed Hal and pulled him away from Alex.

"You get out." He said as Hal smiled and looked at Alex sheepishly. "Now." Bruce said as his eyes flashed and Alex left angrily.

Bruce turned to him and kissed him as Hal moaned when he grabbed his covered member. Hal pulled him down on the bed and made out with him.

He pulled away and smiled down at Bruce who stared up at him with half lidded eyes. "You are truly beautiful, no matter what." Hal said as Bruce smiled and blushed.

"And you are my Prince, my love and my second best friend." He replied as Hal and him kissed passionately. "Oh...fuck..." Bruce moaned out when Hal sucked his neck.

He moved his hands down Bruce's body as Bruce moaned and kissed him. "So hot." Hal said kissing Bruce's baby bump.

"Hal...hurry up..." Bruce panted as Hal chuckled and kissed his nose. "Of course baby." He purred as Bruce shivered in pleasure.

"I'm going to dominant you." Hal whispered as he went down.

that night...........

They all sat at the table and looked at Bruce who was smiling and glowing. Hal smiled putting his arm around him.

"Bruce....are you happy with me?" He asked as Bruce smiled. "I'm always happy with you." He responded as he traced his abs.

"What if I wanted to spend the rest of my life with you?" he asked as Bruce giggled. "I would say I would love to do the same." He said as Hal tightened his grip slightly.

Bruce frowned and looked over at him and blinked looking at the small black box in Hal's hand.

The others had stopped talking and stared as Bruce took the box and slowly opened it. He looked at Hal who got on his knee.

"Bruce Wayne, would you-" "YES!!!" Hal was cut off when Bruce got on him and kissed him. The others laughed and applauded for them.

"I love you Bruce Wayne." Hal said as Bruce kissed him. "I love you too Hal Jordon." He replied as they kissed once more and they all celebrated well into the night.