Friends care

Haggar watches Pidge swim away,she chuckles with her sinister grin,"Sendak! Thace!" She yelled,as two eels slithered their way to her,"Yes,madam?" They said in unison,"Go follow that girl,and make sure she gives that position to the boy." She ordered,then pointed to the direction where Pidge was,"Go,you fools!" They quickly swam away from her creepy cave and trailed behind Pidge.

Pidge swam up to shore and followed the shoreline,Keith said it would be around here. When she got there,the cave looked dark and terrifying,but Keith goes in there everyday,so she had to enter the spooky cave. It's surprisingly beautiful,the crystals had a bright colorful glow,and the stream was so fresh compared to the sea.

She spotted him,waiting for Lance,"Keith!" Pidge shouted,"Lance?" Keith turned towards the sound,"Oh,it's just you,Pidge." Keith sounded a bit disappointed,"Are you thirsty?" Pidge held the position in her hands,"What is that?" Keith snatched the bottle and examined it,"Where did you get this?" Keith had so many questions,"No time to explain just drink it!" Pidge demanded.

"Not until y-"
"Do you want to be with Lance?" There was a long pause,"Of course I do." Keith said,"Then you have to drink it! It'll turn you human." Pidge explained,"You got this potion from the witch." Keith's voice was low and raspy,"Why?" He asks,"It was torture seeing you like this,you always looked up at the surface,wishing you were one of them,and I'm your friend,so seeing you like this everyday,is always sad,and I wanted to help!" Pidge's thoughts flew out of her mouth,it became so silent in the cave that you can hear the water splash on the rocks.

Keith stared at Pidge then the bottle,"Is there a catch to this?" Keith asked,not looking back at Pidge,"Yes," she paused,"you have to make him fall in love with you within five days." Pidge said,looking at Keith,trying to find any sign of forgiveness,"Thanks,Pidge,you are a good friend,but what if I don't get him to fall in love with me?" Keith instantly knew that something very bad was going to happen to him when Pidge just glared down at the water,"You'll become one of her pets." She mumbled,but it was clear enough for Keith to understand,"If I do into her pets,it's not your fault." And with that Keith drank it.