"If you won't say something to him in the morning, then I will. You can't let him stay that way because he will only get worse. He needs help, and it is our responsibility to get him some help. Now come on. Lets go to-" I am cut off by screaming.

Andy and I run onto the bus to find Blaze pounding and yelling at the bathroom door.

"CC! Don't do this CC! Please don't do this!" Blaze has tears streaming down her face, her makeup is smeared all over and she is sitting on the floor.

"What's wrong Blaze? What is going on?" I run over and sit next to her on the floor, pulling her close.

"When he came into the bunk room, he was saying things... you can't let him do this!" She buried her head into my shirt and let out agonized sobs.

"Blaze, what did he say? If you don't tell me, I won't be able to help." I rub her back to calm her down a little.

"He said he was done. He didn't want to get worse and hurt someone, so he was just done. Then he left the room and I saw his grab more bottles. He locked himself in the bathroom with the bottles of alcohol. He'll drink himself to death." Andy had been listening, and as soon as Blaze finishes speaking, he starts slamming himself into the door, trying to bust it open.

I then steal a bobby pin from Blaze's hair and make Andy hold up.

"Let me try to pick the lock. I have had to do this a lot of times, for the same reason as now too. Just calm down and call 911." I start on the lock and have it open in under a minute. The ambulance was on its way.

"CC! Stop!" I yell as I see him pick up a bottle of pills in one hand and a bottle of vodka in the other.

"Sorry." Just as he lifts the two bottles to his mouth, I dive forward and smack the bottle of pills out of his hand, spilling them everywhere.

"NO! HOW COULD YOU? I WANT TO DIE. LET ME DIE!" CC was shouting at me. He tried to slap me, but I managed to dodge his hand. I don't care though. I couldn't let him do it.

"No, CC, listen. Listen to me." I grab his face in my hands and make his crying face look at me. "You don't want to do this. You have so much good in your life. Andy told me about your dad. You don't need to be like that. He was terrible and you never have to become that. You are a great person CC, and those pills and that bottle won't solve your problems. Just let me help you and I promise you that you never have to be like this. I promise, CC. Now give me the bottle and let us help you." I hold out my hand and CC places the bottle in it.

The ambulance shows up a few seconds later and Andy and Blaze both think I should be the one to ride in the ambulance.

"You go. He trusts you the most right now. Blaze and I will go get the rest of the guys from the bar. We will meet you there in a little bit. I love you babe. You saved CC's life. He would have died without you. See you soon baby." Andy kisses me and then I hop in the ambulance.

CC was being hooked up to all of these different machines that I was far too familiar with. One would knock him out, one would help drain all of the alcohol from his bloodstream, one would keep his heart steady. I can see that all of the doctors in there were amazed at my calmness.

"How are you keeping so calm?" A woman asks me, placing her hand on my shoulder.

"I have been in his position. More than once, actually. I know how it feels to have all of these stangers surrounding me. I remember how unasuring it was to have the one person I knew be scared and unsure of everything. And I know what it feels like to have no one there." The woman's expression was sad as I told her this.

"I can't imagine what that must have been like. Plus, you look so young." She was so nice. I don't think it will hurt to talk to her more.

"I am 18 now. I was probably 11 or 12 when it happened the first time. Then a few more times sent me to a mental hospital for a while. I had one person that talked to me during that time, and he ended up killing himself. I was there during his last breath. When CC's girlfriend told me what was going on, I knew I couldn't sit around while yet another person died infront of me and I could have done something." I am tearing up now, but I still try and hold them back.