Complicated

• इन्हें समर्पित: Everyone with that one special person

~Andy's POV~

I finally had her. My angel, a beautiful, sweet hearted girl who loves me no matter what. I just can't believe that she will have to move to Australia. I will never be able to see her. I can't live like that, I can't be apart from her. She keeps me alive more than she knows. What she doesn't know about me, what no one knows about me, is that I am just as fucked up as them. I have gone through the same shit they have. The bullying, the teasing, everything. But I didn't find music right away, I found something else first.

~Hope's POV~

I wake up in the morning to realize that I'm alone in the bunk. Where did Andy go? I check the other bunks to see that all the guys are gone. Then I hear a smashing bottle and run out to find a Jack Daniels bottle shattered on the floor. I walk out to see Ashley startled. The bottle was under his hand. He sees me and rubs his eyes.

"Hey Hope. What happened last night?" He doesn't remember.

"You got drunk, probably did some Ashley stuff, then when you came onto the bus, you fell asleep holding that bottle and so when it dropped and shattered, it woke you up." At least, that's what I think happened. It seems the most likely. "Anyway, do you know where Andy possibly is?" I was answered by him pointing to the door. Oh, right, Andy smokes. He is probably out there.

I walk to the door, still In my batman pajamas, and peek my head out. I see Andy pacing near the back of the bus. He seems a little ruffled, like something just happened and he is still in shock.

"Hey. Is everything ok?" I speak up and I don't think he knew I was there because he jumped out of his skin.

"Oh, what? Ya. I'm fine." He's not telling me something.

"Andy, tell me. What happened? I can tell that something is bugging you." I don't like that he won't tell me.

"Hope... Nothing is wrong. Something amazing happened, and I'm just still surprised that it happened." He looks away and then grabs something from his pocket.

"Why do you have my phone?!" How did he even get it in the first place?

"Your mom called. I heard it vibrating in your bag so I grabbed it and I came out here to answer it. When I answered, she asked who it was. I told her it was me and that you and I had become friends and are now dating, and well, she knows how hard it will be for you to leave me. She doesn't want you to have to leave your boyfriend. I persuaded her to let you stay with us for the rest of the US tour. Then, if you still want to be with me, she will let you stay." Andy is wearing a huge grin.

"I can stay with you guys on the bus for the rest of your tour? Oh my god, that is amazing. Andy, we can stay together now!" I run all the way out of the bus and jump into his arms. Now I get to keep my Andy.

~Andy's POV~

Hope runs up and hugs me. I get to keep my angel now. There is no way that I'm letting her leave. I feel her warm body pressing into mine. I can't believe I found her. I finally found her. The mysterious girl from my reoccurring dream, she showed up, and she is here. I have to protect her from whatever might be coming our way.

All of a sudden, I flash back to the dream. I'm standing there, the air around me feels thick and heavy. I hear a sudden cry for help. I race through the blackness to come to a door. I open it, and sitting there, tied up in a chair, is her. Dark blue eyes, bright red hair, wearing a necklace with a key on it. She cries out again and I turn around to see a shadowy figure waltz into the room. The door slams and the shadow moves towards her. It slowly engulfs her, inch by inch, swallowing up her perfection. When the shadow leaves, the girl isn't the same. Her hair is now black, her clothes torn. The key necklace is now a heart being punctured by a knife. Her wrists dripping blood and her eyes heaving out tear after tear, smearing her once perfected makeup. The shadow has destroyed her. It consumed her happiness, her dark blue eyes now droopy and almost black. Sadness and depression overcome her. Then, the shadow heads for me. I try to run, the door won't budge. The shadow slowly climbs over me, pain filling my mind. I scream out as it worsens and worsens. No one is there to hear the cries, no one to save me from the darkness. I feel a stabbing pain and look down at my arms. Now oozing blood, the tears start to fall. The girl speaks,"You should have left me when you had the chance." I try and tell her that I won't leave her, that I am here for her, but no sound comes out. I can't speak, I can't move. I see my vision blur and I am dragged back into the present.

Revealed Secrets (An Andy Biersack Story)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें