Chapter 9

Chapter Nine : Tatted Up 

Audrina's P.O.V

"I was just defending myself." Ariana barked waving her hands in the air. 

"I don't give a fuck Ariana, stop causing drama with everybody." Harry growled as he ran his fingers through his curls separating the hair. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Zayn slowly backing away from the dramatic atmosphere quickly growing on the field. "No you get your ass over here, don't fucking think for a second I don't know you didn't have anything to do with it." Harry spat as he pointed a finger to Zayn, never in my life had I seen Harry or anybody for that matter have such an aggressive demeanor. If I didn't know Harry better and was unaware of the fact he was actually a complete sweetheart I would have been intimidated as well. 

"I-I didn't do anything" stutters Zayn as Harry chuckles and turns to face me. 

"You fucking expect me to believe that? Right. Audrina, what really happened? You wouldn't lie to me would you?" He questions, his tone much softer then before but there's still a slight bit of furry and aggression was behind his voice. 

"Well I called Ariana a bitch and Zayn being the drunken mess he is forced me to say it directly to her face." I answered truthfully finding interest in the grass below me, too embarrassed to show my face to everyone. 

"Audrina" Harry purrs as his voice trails off, "I didn't think you were like that" he admits, his facial expression softens in dissaproval. 

"I didn't mean it."

Harry's P.O.V

I always envisioned Audrina as this really sweet girl who wouldn't hurt a fly, yet this other piece of me knew she was a rebel, just like me. I didn't care if she called Ariana a bitch, hell, I would have said the same thing if I was in her position. But Audrina was unaware of the fact Ariana's aggression was triggered by pure jealousy and Audrina being as oblivious as she is probably was unaware of how big of a threat she posed to Ariana. I had nothing to say, well I had a lot to say but nothing that I could say out loud in front of Ariana. 

"I'm sure you didn't" I sigh as I turn on my heels and begin to walk away from the field. I was almost at the campus coffee shop when I was disturbed by a small hand gripped around my shoulder. 

"Wait" I hear Audrina's voice from behind me. I could feel the corners of my lips twitching into a smile, I simply couldn't help it. 

"What do you want" I growl when I really wanted to give her a tight hug and thank her for chasing me, and showing she truly cared. 

"I want you to know how I feel Harry. I don't want you to think I was some big mouthed bitch who thinks highly of herself because I'm not. Will you please just hear me out?" She begged. 

"Fine but you're going to have to come to the tattoo shop with me, I have an appointment in fifteen minutes." 

"Sure" she smiles as we walk off campus and walk down Main Street until we arrive at  'Head Of The Class Tattoo Parlour.'

Audrina's P.O.V

 The parlour was a lot smaller from previous ones I had been to in California but nonetheless it was welcoming. Harry wandered over to a brown plastic leather chair placed in the middle of the shop and began to scroll through his phone, without needing permission I wandered over to a shelf stacked up to the top with books containing tattoo ideas. I didn't know what it was about body art but I was mesmerized by it, I literally could sit in this tattoo parlour for hours flipping through these books if the owner let me. A tall man with a long brown beard and stretchers made his way over to Harry with a welcoming smile.