Chapter 7

Chapter Seven : Unpleasant Surprises

Harry's P.O.V

"Yeah, this class is going to be a lot of fun" I admitted to Karl as he chuckled until the oddest thing ever interrupted us, the entire field broke out into silence. 

"Holy shit" I heard somebody sputter.

Everyone had a look of surprise and astonishment on their faces. What the fuck? I spun around and faced the direction everyone was staring at and to my surprise a familiar face was striding towards us. Her hair was straight and the way her white tank top was bunched up a bit at the bottom of her stomach revealing her hip bones was enough to bring any guy to their knees. Her yoga shorts were another story, they showcased her ass perfectly. I pushed away the dirty thoughts and decided to show my fellow classmates she was unavailable and uninterested. Shit, I know I have a girlfriend but that didn't mean I couldn't have some sort of physical attraction for another girl... Right? 

"Hello" I said in my most seductive voice,she stopped dead in her cracks and crossed her arms over her chest and smirked. 

"Styles" she murmured as I lifted the red snapback off of my head and ran my fingers through my glossy curls. When I took my snapback off that was a sign of attraction towards whoever I was conversing with, although this was a fact only apparent to me. 

"Jogging? You jog?" I asked in disbelief as she looked over at all of the males who were still staring at her with their mouths wide open. 

"Yeah of course I do, don't sound so surprised" she teased as she playfully smacked my forearm.

"I-I didn't mean it like that" 

"I know, I'm just fucking with you." She chimed as she took a seat on the grass and began to stretch her legs out. Such displeasing words still managed to sound incredibly beautiful when they were coming out of Audrina's mouth, I sat down on the grass beside her trying to make sense of how that was even possible. 

"Okay class, give me four laps around the track" a woman's voice boomed from behind us as we looked back to see a short woman wearing a "Centennial Cougars" track suite with her orange hair pulled up in a sock bun. Well there goes the chances of me having a hot running teacher. 

Audrina pushed herself off of the green grass and I mirrored her actions, she began to sprint around the gravel running track with me following close behind.

"Shit, you're fast" I sputtered in between breaths when I was finally able to catch up to her.

"Maybe you're just slow" she teased. 

On our third lap around the track I was ready to give in and throw the towel, I was done with this shit running class. In fact I didn't even want to take it, if it wasn't for Audrina's presence I would have been at the office right now switching classes instead of running around like a dog. 

Audrina and I were one of the first people to finish running all four laps and she surprisingly wasn't even out of breath. She pulled her hair into a ponytail and reached into her bag and squirted some water into her mouth.

"What?" She squealed, obviously noticing me staring at her. Shit, good going Harry. 

"Nothing" I say back casually as she shrugs. 

"Our teacher's apparently a bitch" a tall and buff male with a brown shag and brown eyes huffs, completely oblivious to the fact he just interrupted Audrina and I's conversation. 

"Really, how do you know?" Audrina asks directing her attention to the male. 

"My friend had her last year or something, apparently all she does is make you run." I rolled my eyes at his comment, I was just about to say some witty comment bashing his statement until I was interrupted by Audrina's voice.