Epilogue

Aralynn's POV-    

It has been almost two weeks since the funeral and I finally found out why Kade no longer likes me. He is under a spell. I don't know how or why it happened but the only way he will be free of the spell is if . . . he died. It sounds horrible but I rather would have him live spell free. I promise that I will get him back. I don't know how I'll do it but I will figure it out and bring him back. No matter what.

A knock on the door interrupts my thoughts as I look to see who knocked. Abigail is already walking through the doorway.

"Do you not know that there is a thing called privacy?" I ask rudely.   

"I do know of it. It's just that I don't frankly care about yours," she replied.

"What do you want anyways?"

"Do I have to want something?"

"Abigail, just answer the question."

"Can't I just want to see my older sister?"

"No," I say as there's another knock on the door and again, the person just walks right in.

I hear whispers between Abigail and the stranger. Seeing Abigail nod her head in agreement to something, the stranger walks over to me and roughly grabs my arm. I don't know where he's taking me but I don't say a word.
(:)(:)(:)
After walking down corridors and stairs for what seems like hours, we finally make it to what looks like an entire floor that resembles a prison. Each and every cell has at least 5 people in it and the cells are small so they're cramped inside. Everyone is so sad and no one even talks. It's like they are afraid to speak. As I am looking around my eyes catch a glimpse as to what seems like a child in almost every other cell.

"What is this place?" I ask as I choke back a sob.

"It's where we keep the people with life sentences. It's where they will all stay for eternity," A guard replies.

"But there's children!" I exclaim. "What child deserves to be here forever?!"

"It's not my problem. They did this to themselves," the same guard answers.
How can he be so calm? This is ridiculous. I cannot stand seeing children here. They should have a life and friends. I- I have to do something about else. I can't just st-

"Hey! Calm down," The stranger who took me down here brings me out of my thoughts.

"How can I be calm? Can you not see?" I try to be calm but its not working.

"You are glo-"

"Just shut up! I don't care!" I don't even know how to describe how I feel.
My vision gets red and black and orange. What's happening? I start to freak out. My body gets boiling hot and then freezing cold. It feels like I'm underwater. I can't move. For a second my vision goes black. When I'm able to see clearly again, I'm by myself.

I'm in a forest, the one where I first saw him after I changed. I hear a noise of a stick breaking and turn around only to see him.

"Ara-"

"Don't talk to me," I say as I turn around and start to walk away.

"Please just listen." He pauses and I slow to a stop but don't turn around. "I am sorry. I am so sorry. I know you can never forgive me for what I did to you. It was wrong. Again, I'm sorry but please don't hold your mother against what I did."

"You're right. I will never forgive you but she just stood there and did nothing while you did want you wanted. She just stood there and watched me suffer. She just watched while Abigail got everything she could ever have dreamed of. What about me? No one cared about me. I was treated like a monster. Never given a second glance from everyone else. When lightening struck Abigail, I was put inside her to save her. Did you ever think about what would happen to me? I was forgotten. I will never forgive either of you." I don't even look at him, I just walk away.

"Please. Your mother changed."

"She watched me suffer as you tortured me for over a year."

"Please."

"People don't change unless they are forced to." I keep walking. I don't know where I'm going but anywhere will be better than here.
(:)(:)(:)
It's almost dawn and I finally find myself back at the castle. Not knowing what else to do I walk around the outside walls of the structure. After a minute or two, I start to hear talking and with each step it gets louder. As I make it to where the talking comes from, I freeze in place. They're talking about Kade.

"Don't tell anyone that he's in the basement."

As soon as I here that I take off running. Everyone is supposed to be down there so I    can't let them see what I'm going to do. What am I going to use? I stop to look around and see the weapon's room. I enter the room and see something glistening I find that it's a dagger. I pick it up and run to the stairs and speed down them taking them two and even three at a time.

Everyone is standing in front of Kade. They're all just standing there looking at each other one among the seven. I slowly sneak up behind Kade and put the dagger's silver blade against his throat.

"I'm sorry," I whisper as a drag the blade across Kade's throat and he collapses to the ground. "I'll get you back I promise."

I choke back a sob as I see everyone start to fall and then disappear. I feel my body go limp and as I hit the ground I feel no pain until I see my body disappearing which seems like it's being pulled apart. While I'm in the pain I just think of how I am going to save Kade and that's when I feel the tears running down my face.