"Anko-nee-chan," she heard the boy say beside her. His tone was calm, composed, and soothing even, silently coaxing her into calming down.

"Naruto," she said, using the usual Leaf Shunshin to escape from the villagers' prying eyes. "Are you hurt anywhere?" she addressed in a gentle manner, crouching down to his level.

"I'm fine, nee-chan. . .after all, I'm used to it," Anko heard the last portion of his answer and frowned. Naruto only gave her a reassuring smile, dragging her into the 'Forest of Death' as she dubbed it.

"Come on, Anko-nee, I need to show you something,"

-Hokage's Office-

Minato sighed and massaged his temples. News eventually reached him of an ANBU with a snake mask protecting the 'demon brat' as the villagers called his son. He should've listened to Hiruzen before, he regretted every decision he made; to send Naruto to the orphanage, keep his heritage hidden, and simply, act as if he wasn't his son.

Naruto and Kato were direct opposites, from their appearance to their personality. Naruto had blond hair, darker and in a stronger hue than his, cerulean blue eyes which were empty like voids, and pale skin that could rival an Uchiha's. Kato had red hair, dark blue eyes, and slightly tanned skin. Whereas Naruto was a calm, quiet, and reserved child, exactly like an Uchiha, Kato was brash, loud, and someone who the Uzumaki Clan would be proud of.

"I told you Minato. I warned you. But you didn't listen!" Hiruzen hissed and stormed off outside. His prized students, the Sannins, sighed and shook their heads slowly.

"Kato's beginning to show skill in kenjutsu and fuuinjutsu," Jiraiya informed his student. Whilst he was angry at the blond for being so inconsiderate to his son, he softened up, listening to Minato's reasons, unlike his sensei. "What do you want to do now, Minato? Kushina's pregnant with a girl, Naruto's been treated like the fox a lot lately, having been kicked out of the orphanage yesterday. Rumors said that he always disappeared into the 'Forest of Death' with or without Anko,"

"And I heard that he had just called my apprentice his 'nee-chan'," Orochimaru quoted, sighing as he sat down on the couch, with his teammates following his actions.

"Also, about Kushina, her due date is on the third of June," Tsunade added. "It's a girl, definitely, but what's her soon-to-be name?"

"I was thinking of naming her after your mother, Mito. . ." Minato trailed off. "But Kushina said that 'Mishi' would be a better name,"

"Mishi? Hm, that's somewhat cute," Jiraiya suddenly giggled pervertedly, taking out his 'research' pad out and scribbling on it in a furious manner. "Thanks! Now I've had my inspiration to—"

"Jiraiya, if you're ever thinking about making my goddaughter as a part of your 'research', you're as good as dead," the blonde Sannin growled in a warning tone, cracking her knuckles. Jiraiya turned ghostly pale, inching away from her, causing their other teammate to sweatdrop at their actions.

"How did I put up with you two again?" Orochimaru mumbled in wonder. "Or more importantly, how did sensei manage to put up with the three of us?"

The Snake Sannin cleared his throat, which successfully caught all of their attention. "Well, going back to the important matters, Minato, what are you going to do about your other son?"