They're My Family

Lucy Fire's POV

*Dream/Flashback*

"Bruce what is the big deal, they're my best friends!" I yelled at Bruce Wayne aka Batman. "The big deal is Lucy, they're bad people, they #1 kill people for no reason, and #2 are the worst criminals ever! I've been looking for them and you know that!" He yelled back while walking into the Batcave. "Joker and Harley are like my family, I've known them longer than I've known you and I would never sell them out! You know that!" "They're your family huh, well you better hope you don't kill them like you did the rest!" He yelled, after he said that his eye's went wide realizing what he said. "Lucy I'm so so-""Save it,  I get it I killed my adoptive family, my boyfriend, and my best friend and then I killed my husband and kids. But I never wanted that, I would do anything to bring them back, and I'm 100% positive I would never and I mean never hurt Harley and J" I said backing up. "Lucy I did-" "I'm out, if your going to go on an extreme hunt for my family, I don't wanna live with you anymore" "Lucy it's my job" "And they're my family, and I'm going to do everything I can to protect them" I said as I walked out the Batcave "Lucy don't, I love you!" " Love you too Bruce, bye" I said, I walked out the cave and letting my wings free, flying away. Bruce didn't know that I was friends with Harley Quinn and The Joker, and I lived with him for almost 3 years. Harley and Jay  knew I was friends with Batman but they trusted me to never tell Batsy where they lived and I never told.

I flew all the way to Mistah Jay's mansion over the gate and to the front door, I took the key out from under the mat while retracting my wings. I opened the door walking in. "Hey Frost, where's Joker?" I asked closing the door behind me. "Lucy? What happened it's early for you too be here?" Frosty asked "I left Batsy, now where's J?" He pointed down the hall to Jokers room, I braced myself knowing he was doing 1 of two things, either working, or getting a new tattoo, and let me tell you he is not pretty when he's working. I walked into the room and see him lying down on the bed while our tattoo artist Tyler was re-doing his 'HA HA HA's on his chest and the other one, Josh, was re-doing the smile on his hand.(*Evil Laugh*, sorry back to the story). "Hey Luce""Hey Lucy" the two tattoo artists said "Ah, Lucy, what brings you by at this hour" Joker said still looking at the ceiling. "Hey boys, Jay I was wondering if I could stay here a small while, I left Batsy's place, took him 3 years but he finally figured out I was friends with you and Harls" I said sitting at the edge of the Bed. "Oh if you want you can live with me and Harley, I know she would love for you to stay, and I know your good friends with Frost" "Are you sure Jay, I don't-""Don't be ridiculous, but  you will have to work with me" "Done, thanks Jay" He nodded his head and I left the room to see Harley walking around, I decided to surprise and  I quietly ran up behind her covering her eyes with my hands. "Guess Who?" "Lucy!?" I turned her around to get tackled into a hug. "Lucy! You're early what happened!?""B-man found out about my friendship with you and your puddin' so I left, Jay said I can live with you two as long as I help him out at work" I said following her, we walked to her room and sat on her bed, we talked for hours until we both fell asleep.

*1 MONTH LATER*

Harley Quinn's POV

"C'mon puddin' Lucy's waiting in the car for us" I yelled, Mistah J walked out of his room with his cane in his hand. "I'm coming darling, so I'm assuming she's driving?" "What do you think, knowing you if you drive to the club you're going to crash" I giggled as we walked out the door. We walked to Mistah J's purple Lamborghini and I saw Lucy in the driver's seat on her phone. Since we had to go to Club Smile, I told her to dress nicer than usual.

 Since we had to go to Club Smile, I told her to dress nicer than usual