Chapter 34 part two and a half

Depuis le début

"Is she cute?" I ask fixing my hair through the reflection from the microwave.

"She's Ight, your cuter though" she says with a smile.

I look at her with a smile, "good answer, but I'm gonna either have too snatch her from Lauren or snatch the tracks from her head" I say checking my self out.

"What has jail done too you?" She asks in disbelief.

"Sharpened my drag a bitch skills and my pull a bitch skills" I smirk.

She laughs, "good luck Mani" she says.

I look up and see Zendaya hugging a girl, I can't see her face yet but I'm guessing that's Victoria.

"Is that the bitch?" She asks, I can hear her grinding her teeth from here.

I was about too answer but then the girl, kissed Zendaya, I gasped putting my hand on top of Dinah's that was now gripping the counter.

"She said that, she had that girl over when you called" I say calmly.

I think I feel steam radiating off of Dinah.

But a smile flashes across her lips, "that's okay" she says before turning around and locking eyes with Camila.

"Bitch do it" I laugh with petty leaking from every where on my body.

She calls Camila over, she nearly trips running too Dinah, it's crazy who bad she still has her wrapped around her little finger.

Dinah grabs her by the chin and kisses her and I squeal laughing, the tea it's spilling over the pot.

I look back up at them, and my jaw drops, I smack Dinah's arms aggressively, "bitchhhhh that's my old boss" I laugh in disbelief, and the tea boils over the entire stove.

"From the hospital?" Dinah asks putting her arm around Camila.

I nod, "that bitch has a husband of 3 years" I squeal with a loud laugh attached.

"don't say anything that bitch deserves it" Dinah says walking of with her arm around Camila.

I can't contain myself as I watch them, Poor Zendaya waiting all her charm on a married woman.

People probably think I'm crazy as fuck, I'm laughing loud as hell with no one around me.

They kiss a little more, at least she's smart enough not too wear her ring.

Damn I cuss too my  self, I could have fucked her for a promotion.

I wait until she walks around the counter too making her self a plate, before I slide back over too Zendaya.

All I can do is laugh when I see her, for one she's high as fuck, and I'm high as fuck so that's just funny, and she has lip stick on her lips.

"Hey whore" I laugh breaking out long cycle of laughing at nothing.

"Mani shut up before I fuck you" she rolls her eyes continuing too eat her food.