Finders Keepers and Losing Weepers

Start from the beginning

Hinata points to the next location on my map and me and Sasuke follow her lead. Well me maybe a bit too close to her.

Sasuke POV

We're coming for you ! Sakura my love were coming to rescue you. We will reunite soon.

I promise.

Tetsu POV

I look down at her admiring all of her beauty it's just too much for me to handle. I didn't even want to rape or hurt her.

But Uncle Haruno forced all this upon me. I wanted to take a softer approach.

...But I guess I do still have a mind of my own.

And at the end of the day I do want her, all to myself.

All to myself.

Mine.

Sakura starts to stir against my chest and as her exquiste bold green eyes flutter open. She looks at me with fear and sadness.

I want to change that look on her face.

Which is why the next part of my plan needs to be carefully executed.

She tries to get out of my reach, her fear turning into anger.

But of course she fails.

Sakura: Please let go of me, I'm hurt Tetsu. It hurts!

She starts to cry a river of tears but stops once I grab her face gently.

It's time to put the final part of the plan into action.

The Sakura that they all knew would be gone forever.

She will be mine I thought as I activated my fully trained Aragonta.

She is mine.

Tetsu: Aragonta

Tetsu: Hypnotist Lock Justu....

Sakura Pov

It's pitch black.

I'm trapped in a cage.

And there's no way out.

Well this only meant once thing....I'm unconscious. AGAIN.

Damn Tetsu. I'm on the verge of tears, but despite this I start to try to break out of the cage.

I saw Tetsu outside of the.

He is circling around it.

Was this some kind of optical illusion ?

I'm I even unconscious?

Tetsu: hey babe.

Tetsu laughs.

Wait his in my head!

Sakura: GET OUT OF MY HEAD. Why can't I get you out. Let me out of this CAGE.

I keep trying to release myself from what I suppose was Genjustu but I guess it was too late.

Tetsu: You see you can't get out because my Aragonta is by far more trained, powerful and experienced that yours-

Sakura: arghh

Tetsu: I'm sorry for the pain. But we have three very important goals to complete. Anyways... whatever you say does not matter now because soon you will be fully subject to me and help me complete these three goals.

As he said this my conscience seemed to stop fighting with the cage. I look at his eyes. And I feel enchanted, I can't look away.

I guess that was my mistake.