chapter 5

MONDAY

A DAY THAT IS SO far too everything. It is a hell to walk trough the door of a school knowing you won't be out of there until 5 days later. It sucks.

Jackie hated Mondays, probably like everyone. She didn't know one person who actually liked Mondays, but well she didn't know anyone at this point so what was the meaning of thinking like that.

Jackie was a hot mess for the moment. She noticed it as she stared into the cracked mirror on the wall. She swallowed before getting her hair into a low ponytail at her right side. She breathed heavily as she left the house.

She attended she school and Principal Waldo Weatherbee's office getting her new schedule. She got it and left. Walking trough the corridor people pointed and whispered. She already was insecure, why did they have to make it worse. Jackie just wanted to be able to be invisible. The guy form the dance at friday smirked at her as she disgusted walked away. People kept pointing and whispering, turning their head and all that.

 People kept pointing and whispering, turning their head and all that

She looked down trying to keep her away from everyone and everything. She knew why they whispered. She was back, the insane psycho bitch that none wanted to come back. Honestly she didn't even want it herself, but well did she have a choice? -No.

The blonde girl next-door called Betty, also one of her former best friends. Who actually hadn't talked to her yet, but now that she saw Jackie coming walking she got so exited and ran up to her. Leaving Kevin Keller who she had walked with before standing awkwardly waiting in the middle of the corridor.

"Jackie" she said happily as Jackie just glared at her opening her locker and taking out her books.

"No" she said smashing the locker getting everyones attention in the corridor. "Don't talk to me, I have nothing to tell you and you have nothing to tell me so shut up and keep walking" Betty looked shocked at her but did as Jackie told her to.

Jackie stood and watched how people put down flowers by Jason Blossoms old locker, it hurt her cause she knew that if she'd gotten murdered none would have done that for her. NO ONE.

Archie stood right next to it also watching as people put down flowers, and soon enough her biggest enemy came walking: the well known outsider Jughead Jones. He said something to Archie that she didn't hear. Too many people talking at the same time made her head explode. Archie made a serious face towards Juggie, said something and he said something back. Then he walked away towards the exit. Jackie knew he always left when the jocks came, and there they came. 

Jackie sat alone since that was the only place left when she came in, a little late but she didn't care much. She liked sitting alone so she didn't mind. She had english and it was just about to started when Principal Weatherbee started speaking in the cracking speakers hanging on the wall over the chalkboard. Everyone looked at the little speaker as he spoke.

She didn't listen until Cheryl took over and then Sheriff Keller took over again:

"If you know anything that could help us to find and apprehend Jasons killer or anything about what happened to him on JULY 4TH. I strongly urge you to come forward immediately. You can talk with me or Principal Weatherbee. A death like this wounding us all. Lets not let Jason down."

Jackie looked at the door and saw Jughead talking to someone on the outside, she didn't know exactly...but she had her ideas of who it was.

Biology

Biology. Jackies hate subject, she wasn't bad at it or whatever, she just never understood why she needed it and she though it was boring. She sat alone in the corner listening to Cheryls two mannequins  asking her about the murder of Jason. Archie walking in and she immediately sunk down in the chair. The teacher came in saying something.

"I want to be with Cheryl" Archie said

"And I want to be with Betty" Veronica said walking towards Betty.

"Oh, uh. I was thinking of being partner with Kevin" Betty said

"Actually Keller's with me" Moose said and came from nowhere "We kind of have....talked"

Jackie just sat there staring at everyone. She wasn't sure what she was going to do, or who she was going to work with. No one wanted to be with the insane psycho bitch. From nowhere the outsider sat down besides her.

"I don't want to work with the mannequins" he said and looked at her in the corner of his eye.

"Well, I do" she said and stood up and sat down by the two mannequins. They didn't want to work with her but since they were to afraid to say no they excepted it. And there the outsider Jughead Jones sat alone and watched her trough out the lesson.