chapter 1

MONTHS BEFORE THE DROWNING of Jason Blossom she'd disappeared. Not like a missing persons disappearance...but like a "She left and she's never coming back" disappearance. But eventually she did. She looked out on the road from the backseat and watched as the trees passed and soon enough the sign. The well known sign in the little town named Riverdale. The taxi that held Jackie, her stuff and the taxi driver drove on the bridge that went over the now well known lake: Sweet water lake. She wouldn't call it 'Sweet water' anymore, rather 'Death water lake' or something more tragic.

 She wouldn't call it 'Sweet water' anymore, rather 'Death water lake' or something more tragic

Riverdale was tragic. Just like her, just like Jackie Florence Hill. She tucked her brown blonde hair behind her ear before sighing high. She itched the scars on her wrists, but not the once from self harm, the once that came from the mental hospital she's been living in since the last year. She'd hated it there, but she hated Riverdale more.

Jackie Hill, was known in the little town. Well known...not in a good way though. She was known as the psycho insane bitch. So it came to a surprise for her when she asked the nurses at the mental hospital who sent her there and why. They told her that it was Jughead Jones, Betty Cooper and Archie Andrews in reasons for being to violent. Yes she had been violent that year...getting into a fist fight with Chuck for calling her slut. She didn't regret it at all but they told her she needed to step her game down a bit.

Jackies three and only friends broke her into 1 million fucking pieces...it really did. In that second she told herself to NEVER let anyone in, never again. She started to grow a hate towards everyone. Especially towards Jughead since he was the first one to be her friend in that goddamn city. 

The dark circles under her eyes hurt as she though about how little she actually slept. Finally the taxi stopped at a house. Her one and only child hood house. It looked exactly like she'd remembered it. The little overgrown garden had started growing to the house. Connecting the house and the nature to one. She stepped out of the taxi and took her things and the taxi left. 

(lets just pretend it's night, that no glass was missing was and the houses in behind weren't there)

She lived in a greenhouse. It was quite big for a greenhouse but well. She lived there. Everything looked like it would. Nothing seemed different except the fact that it had gone about a year since she left. She opened the little mailbox and took out the letters that weren't to many after all. She opened her bag and took out her keys and slowly pressed them into the lock. She slowly opened the door feeling the scent of home. The scent of plants, earth, dust, candles, old paper, and the best of all; no oxygen. Note the SARCASM.

She started unpacking the few things she had with her. Like old school stuff since the mental hospital people picked her up at school in the middle of a lesson. But well. Everything seemed like it would.

Not perfect, actually really long from perfect....but okay, for once in a long time. Jackie threw herself onto the old mattress laying on the floor taking out her phone and put in the charger. It was a surprise to her that nothing was stolen. A happy surprise. Maybe things could change? RIGHT?