Chapter 1

Percy Jackson. Chaos Army.

Disclaimer: I do not own PJO. There. That's really all that needs to be said...

Percy feels betrayed. Practically everyone at camp seems to suddenly forget about or hate him. He somehow manages to piss off Annabeth whenever they are together. Worse, everyone's attention turns to an Ares kid. The only ones who haven't betrayed him weren't there for the new kid's arrival. So, driven by anger and sadness, Percy leaves Camp Half-Blood. Only to run into Chaos, and join his army. And return to camp 30 years/days later, immortal, and basically Chaos's son.

30 years in the Void later. 30 Earth days.

Perseus ran through the trees of what he called The Never Ending Forest. It just went on, and on, and on... but that wasn't necessary to be thinking. He had to stay on target. Rufus B. was right ahead of him. Man, he runs fast.

"Alright! Enough games!" He called while running, and, without slowing down, reached into his infinite knife holder at his belt, and threw a knife right at the back of the man's right leg.

Suffice to say, Rufus went down.

Perseus allowed himself to slow down, and walked right up to him, taking another knife and a notepad out on the way.

"Let's see. Rufus Bringelongertom. Guilty of, murdering over 200 people. Conspiring against your government. Robbing 25 banks. And in my book, your last name is way too long. Chaos has told me to make sure you don't continue any of this. So, any last words?" He said that all in a teacher's lecture voice. Rufus just stared back up at him in horror.

"Who are you?" He squeaked.

Perseus laughed. "You won't need to know that."

With that, he dropped the now weighted knife straight into the man's chest.

Before turning away, he bent down and whispered. "But to answer your question, I'm commander of Section One in Chaos's army. My name is Perseus, no more, no less."

Then he jabbed a syringe into the man's body and walked away, leaving the man to disintegrate into ashes...

----

Meanwhile at Camp Half-Blood

"Thalia!" Annabeth yelled as she ran up to greet her friend. Thalia saw the dark circles under her friends puffy, red eyes, and felt even worse about the news she was about to deliver.

"Still no sign of him."

Annabeth sighed at that. "I guessed as much. Anything else?"

"Yeah, actually. The gods are coming here to deliver news, not Percy," she said quickly, seeing her friends face, and not wanting to give her false hope. "Something else."

"Yes, definitely something else."

A/N: So... What do you guys think? I know it's short, and I should update my other stories, but I felt the need to do this. Sorry about the short chapter as well. And, as you know, sorry about my spelling or grammar mistakes. I just want to point out that there is another website that I go on called FanFiction.net that I have posted this on, it has more chapters because I use that to update in real time. By that, I mean I update that first. Yours in demigodishness and all that, and as always, until next time! *cheesy salute*