"I-I'm not dating him...he's just a friend. And he's really nice." I said feeling my cheeks heat up more again.

"A kidnapper is nice at first!" I heard aunt Tam yell.

"Exactly, I don't want you talking to people online." mom said.

"Bu-" I began to protest.

"I have to go now, a co-worker is calling. Love you sweetie, night." she hung up and I frowned slightly then realized I had two messages from Bookie.

I clicked on then sighing. I wasn't sure if I should keep talking to him now....but I wanted to. I bit my lip chewing.

BookerBooker: Hey :)

That was thirty minutes ago. I scratched my head gently. I guess the phone call distracted me from the vibrating.

BookerBooker: Hello?

That was twelve minutes ago. I bit my lip hard before chewing. I closed my eyes taking a deep breath then opened them before exhaling.

CyberGeek: I have to go... Night Bookie...

I felt like a wave crashed over me. My heart stuttered but it was painful. It ached as I stared at the message I sent. I turned off my notifications. So I wouldn't see any sad messages and then turned off my phone. I was halfway done with painting when I heard dad call me for dinner.

It was quiet as we are. I didn't really want to talk about anything and I guess dad was sleepy. I finished my soup and placed my bowl in the sink. There weren't many dishes in there but it would be best to wash them before there were. Dad came into the kitchen walking in like a zombie with the bowl out in his hand. I couldn't help but laugh and I took the bowl sending him away to bed. I washed the dishes with the hope to get my mind off things.

Things like...Bookie.

I went to sleep not feeling exactly right. As soon as I got in bed and closed my eyes they were open again. I tossed and turned in bed, eyes closed tight. I got hot and cold so I would push the covers off then pull them back over me. I don't know when I fell asleep but I'm guessing it was at least before nine, which was a good thing.

I woke up feeling sluggish. I was like my dad last night, he was the same this morning. He drove to my school slowly, I had a feeling I would be acting like this all day. I realized today was Spirit day aka School Spirit. I looked down at what I was wearing quickly as my dad came to a stop since we were at my school. I sighed in relief when I realized I was wearing orange and yellow somewhere as I got out the car. An orange long-sleeved shirt and yellow converses.

When I walked into algebra 2 I saw that Vic had yellow and orange paint on his face. Half of his face was orange and the other half was yellow. Looks like he was really into this. I giggled waving at him and went to my seat as he grinned.

A Friday was always, well usually the best day of the week. But I was still sluggish as I went to art. Cory looked like a football played kinda with the orange and yellow lines painted on his face. He had a whole orange and yellow cheerleading outfit also. Clyde had on his normal orange hat but was wearing yellow gloves. Today we are allowed to wear hats inside.

I got things I needed for class already as so did the others. Farley came in and he was wearing yellow hairpins to pull back his hair. He had on orange shoes and I felt my cheeks heat up. I looked away slightly as my heart flip-flopped and got to work.

Thoughts of Bookie wandered into my head during biology. It made me do things without knowing I was doing them, so another explosion of gas occurred. I got a scolding and talk from Dr. Rodgers.

I sighed softly as Farley and I walked to photography class together. I guess I was spacing out because Farley soon nudged me gently. I probably would have walked into something, but that was normal.

"I something bothering you?" he asked furrowing his eyebrows and I shook my head before he frowned gently but nodded.

When we got to photography I was also thinking about Bookie. I started taking pictures of random things. Mr. Jackstein called me over to his desk when the class was over. Farley was going to wait but our teacher made him leave.

"Mr. Denver...I can tell there is a problem." Mr. Jackstein said entwining his own fingers.

"N-No there's no problem," I said shaking my head.

"Actions speak louder than words, would like to be sent to the counselor?" he asked and my eyes grew wide before I shook my head again.

"No, I'm good sir," I said biting my lip.

"As I have said before, actions speak louder than words. If you need someone to talk to we have a counselor," he said and I sighed nodding. "Okay, you are free to go," he said and I headed my way out then jumped when I saw Farley.

"Woah, hey are you okay?" Farley asked blinking as I had my hand on where my heart is catching my breath.

"Yes, you just scared me." I huffed and he quirked an eyebrow looking slightly amused.

"Sorry, didn't mean to. Let's head to lunch now. The lines at probably long by now." he said and I nodded following him to the cafeteria.

When we came to the table with our trays everyone was already there. Lily was wearing a cheerleader outfit with the school colors like Cory. Looks like we all participated today. There was no fighting today, we all just chatted with each other. It was nice and got my mind off things for a while.

Lily and I talked about how she and Cory could be long lost twins. I laughed and agreed then added to that. I think that I was finally getting more close to everyone including her. Which meant we really are all friends.

~ So glad to finally update, this book with most likely have the majority up to 34 chapters. I will also be trying to work on my book My Youth. Keyword, try. But I really hope I can start updating that book again. Well until next time my potatoes ♡~♡