Chapter 20 Caminar de Tu Mano

Start from the beginning

"Laurance~! Garroth~! Wakey wakey!" Cadenza flopped onto the bed, noticing Laurance stir, but Garroth didn't even flinch. 

"Nmhm....Cad...?" Her brother mumbled, his pale blue eyes cracking open to see the fire-haired girl looking at him with large blue eyes and a smile. "Cad?! What the hell are you doing in here?!" He whisper-yelled, in order to not wake the sleeping male beneath him, which he held tighter onto. 

"Get up! Both of you! You have work!" Laurance quickly panicked, his blue eyes widening before remembering he had off today, but what about Garroth? He poked his cheek, then his arm but none of it worked so he placed a chaste kiss on his lips and sure enough he stirred, grasping onto Laurance's chest in his half-awake state.

"Mmmh...mornin' Prince~." A scarlet blush quickly found its way to Laurance's cheeks, remembering his sister was here and sure enough she was silently screaming. 

"Morning Love, but you gotta get ready for work in..." Laurance glanced over the pale body to see his clock flashing '7:00' in red. "An hour." Garroth quickly snapped awake at that, his cerulean eyes wide in panic. He began to rip off the ebony covers, but Laurance stopped him, jerking his head towards his sister still silently screaming on the bed. 

"Ahh! C-C-Cadenza w-w-what a-are you doing h-here?!" The blonde's cheeks were rosy pink with embarrassment as he moved the covers to cover him as much as he could. 

"I'm here to wake you up so you wouldn't be late for work after...last night. It happens a lot." Both men glanced at each other with extreme embarrassment, their faces ruby.   

"Get out. We'll get dressed." Cadenza looked between them, then at the covers before her expression turned to a 'really' expression. She rolled her eyes before leaving and shutting the door, Garroth quickly standing up with a pissed expression.

"This better not be every morning." His cheeks were rosy pink while held a pouty face with his blonde hair sticking out in all directions, not to mention the nudity. Laurance burst out laughing, smirking at his pouting boyfriend. "It's not funny!" He whined, puffing out his cheeks and crossing his arms. 

"I'm sorry I just can't take you seriously with that pouty face." The brunette got up on his knees on the bed and poked Garroth's cheeks with a childish smile. "Now, get dressed. Don't wanna miss work." Garroth sighed, looking through Laurance's closet for anything remotely close to his size. 

"I don't think I have anything decent here for work." 

"I'm sure I have a button up in there somewhere. Yeah, it'll be a bit large but just tuck it in. I'll get breakfast started, alright?" Laurance walked over and kissed his boyfriend's cheek as he pulled his sweatpants on, leaving his shirt off, being lazy. He walked out to see Aphmau, KC and his sister sitting on the bar stools, but he ignored them, getting the bread out of the pantry and setting it on the counter. 

"Well, are you going to say good morning~?" He turned around to give his sister a dangerous glare while she just smiled back as he pulled the slices of bread out. "Hmm...guess not." 

"I'm sorry Laurance I told her it wasn't a good idea," Aphmau said quietly, looking down at the brown granite counter with a sad look. 

"Mhm." He had remembered the phone call with his father as he set the bread slices in the toaster, grabbing the coffee pot and filling it with water then putting grabbing the coffee and dumping some in the filter and putting it in the machine, turning it on. 

"Oh, good...morning Garroth...~kun." KC's words slowed as she looked at the blonde's appearance. His blonde hair was still sticking out in some places, his gray button up was a bit large but tucked in while his black slacks hung loosely around his ankles with a black belt holding them up.