First Kiss

The hardest thing in the world is trying to figure out your real feelings for someone. An even harder thing to do is to show them your true feelings. I want to show Niall that I want to be more than friends with him, but every time I look at him in the eyes I get so nervous. It can be very intimidating to try to admit stuff to him; hopefully I can today.

I walk up to Niall’s flat since we are having a movie and game night for just the two of us. I fix my black sheer scarf and my hair as I knock on his door. He opens the door to smile at me, ugh that smile of his. “Hey (Y/N).”

I smile back, “Hey Niall.” I walk in to immediately sit on his couch.

He leans against the back of the couch having his face right next to mine. “So what do you want to do first?”

“Hmm I don’t know. What types of movies do you have for us to watch?” I ask.

He walks over to his DVD stand, “Well I had planned for a scary movie night, so I have Insidious, Insidious 2, all of the Paranormal Activity movies, and lastly The Conjuring. Or we could play a couple games football (soccer) on my PlayStation.”

I tap my chin as I try to think of what to think, “How about we watch both insidious movies first and then maybe I can kick your butt in some football (soccer).”

“Sounds like a plan to me.” He gets the movie ready to play, and then walks into the kitchen. Soon after that I could hear and smell the popcorn.

I feel myself being bounced up slightly in the air as Niall jumps over the couch right beside me with the popcorn bowl in his hand. “Ready?”

I pop a piece of popcorn in my mouth, “Ready!”

He picks up the remote right beside him and hits play. Through out of the movies I kept jumping at the most predictable parts. Of course this would make Niall cracks up laughing at me because of ridiculously scared I am. “Stop laughing at me.” I nudge him with my shoulder.

“I can’t help it; you’re so cute when you are scared.”

I blush a little and walk over to the DVD player and eject the CD, “Well time for the next movie.” I look back at him as I put the CD in and he is smirking at me. “What?”

“Are you sure you can handle another movie?”

“Yes I can handle another movie!” I say as I sit back down on the couch.

About half way through the movie I could already tell that I shouldn’t have put the next movie on. I cover my eyes with both of my hands only leaving a small space for one eye to see. That’s when all the sudden the TV shuts off. I turn to Niall who I see has the remote in his hand, “Hey why did you do that?"

He smiles at me, “I think that’s enough scary movies for you, at least for right now.”

I laugh him, “Maybe your right.”

“So to get that movie out of your head do you want to play a game?” He asks.

“Well I have another game that I think will be fun.”

“What is it?”

“I’ll put this scarf on you and then I will find objects around your house to see if you recognize them.”

He laughs and has an unsure look on his face, “Okay sure.”

I wrap the scarf around his eyes loose enough for it not to hurt him. I wave my hand in front of his face, “Can you see anything?”

He smiles and laughs, “No (Y/N), if I could I would tell you.”

“I don’t know if I completely believe you, but I’ll go with it. Now you sit here for just a minute and I will find three objects that you will have to guess.” I race around his house to grab a cooking pan, one of his shoes, and spray cheese.

I sit back down in front of him, “I’m back, now if you get two of this right that good.”

He starts feeling around in the air, “What happens if I get all of them right?”

“If you somehow get all of them right I will cook you dinner tonight. Does that sound good?”

“Yes, it sure does.” He fixes the scarf around his eyes trying to make sure it doesn’t fall down.

I grab the pan first and set it in his hands, “These are easy so I’ll probably be making you dinner.”

He smiles and gets an ‘AHA’ look on his face, “This is a pan.”

“Yes your right, here is the second one.” I put his shoe in his hand, “Okay now don’t smell this one, you might die.”

“(Y/N) is this my shoe?” He asks in disbelief.

I laugh grabbing it from his hand, “Yes it is, that’s 2/3.”

“Wait my feet doesn’t stink!”

“If you says so, I’m just kidding they don’t stink.” I grab the spray cheese for the table, “Okay for your last one you are going to have to taste this one.”

“What! This is edible right?” He asks in a very concerned voice.

“Of course it I wouldn’t poison you.”

“For some reason I highly doubt that.” He says as he opens his mouth a little, so that I’m able to spray the cheese in his mouth. “That’s spray cheese!”

“Dang it you go it!”

“Looks like you’re making me dinner.”

I jump off the couch, “If you want me to cook for you have to find me first you have to keep the blindfold on!” I run upstairs to his room to hide behind his door keeping it open.

“(Y/N)! Where are you?”

I can hear him walking up the stairs calling for me. I cover my mouth trying to stay as calm as possible, trying not to laugh or freak out. All the sudden I can hear him walk into his room, I can’t hold it in anymore and a laugh escapes from my mouth. “(Y/N) I heard you laugh.”

That’s when I see Niall’s hand holding onto the door and then swings it open. I let out another laughs as he comes inching closer and closer to me with his blindfold still on. By surprise he isn’t feeling around in the air to see where I am; all he is doing is walking closer and closer to me. I move hand away from my mouth as soon as he gets closer, so close that our lips are inches away. “(Y/N)?”

Before I can think about what is happening I lean closer to him so that our lips are lightly touching. By surprise he pushes his lips onto mine. I can’t even think about what is happening all I do is start to kiss back, as he puts in hands on my waist. We both pull away, and I pull the blindfold down so that it’s hanging around his neck. We stand there just looking at each other, until finally I’m able to speak.

“You found me.” I smile at him to see him smile back at me.