First Date: Carnival

A big smile comes across my face as I look at all of the neon lights, games, and being able to smell all of the carnival food. My smile gets even bigger once I see the boys and their girlfriends standing by the carnival entrance. I walk over to them trying to calm as I can, especially since it's mine and Niall's first date. Hopefully we all stay in a group so that there are not any awkward moments between us.

I finally make it over to them to stand by Niall, "Hey guys."

"Hey (Y/N)." Niall says.

"Nice for you to show up last (Y/N)!" Harry yells teasing me.

"Hey it's not my fault; there was a lot of traffic!" I yell back sticking my tongue out at him.

We all make our way to the entrance booth to pay our way in. Niall and I make our way to the back of the line of the couples. "$3 each." The man in the booth tells us.

Before I can pull out my money Niall pays, and he puts a red stamp on the back of our hands. As we finish we make our way to the group again. "So what do you guys want to do?" Perrie asks?

"Well we could all stay together or split up, it's up to you?" Eleanor says.

"Split up." Everyone says in unison besides Niall and I.

All the couples start going in different directions. "Will meet back here in 2 hours!" Liam yells.

"So what do you want to do first? We could get something to eat, play games, ride a couple rides. It's up to you." He says.

We both smile at each other and say in unison, "Get something to eat!"

He grabs my hand as we head to the food area of the carnival. We go around to each other the stand trying to figure out what we want to eat. By the time that we are done ordering we have two hamburgers, a basket of fires, a funnel cake, and two medium drinks. Niall finishes his food in no time, while for me it takes forever. "Okay I cannot have another bite."

Niall laughs at me, "So this means you I can have the rest of your fries?"

I laugh at him, "Yes you can have the rest of my fries." I sit there staring at the games as he finishes eating.

"(Y/N) what would you say if I said that I could beat you at any of these games?" he asks jokingly.

"I would have to say that all of those fries must have gone to your head!"

"Really you don't think so?" he smirks at me.

"Are you challenging me Horan?" I point at him.

"Maybe." He gives me a little wink.

"On one condition." I say hold up my index finger.

"What's that?"

"You give me a piggyback ride." I say nicely.

We shake hands and say in unison, "Deal!"

He gets up to stand in front of me low enough for me to jump on his back. I jump lightly to wrap my arms around his neck while he holds onto my legs. "You ready?" he asks.

I point in the air, "On to the games."

He starts running to the games area having people just staring at us. The game that we finally decide to play is skeeball to play against each other. We pick two machines next to each other, and it turns out that neither of us is good at this game, because we don't get over a hundred points. "Okay I suck at this game!"

"I do too, so I guess neither of us wins this challenge. I was just taking it easy on you." He acts macho.

"Oh I'm sure you were." I nudge him a little.

I can't a flash out of the corner of my eye, and turn to see a red photo booth. Before I can pull him towards the booth he is already pulling me. We make our into the photo booth, which is smaller than I thought. Only he doesn't mind, and pulls me down on to his lap. The first picture all we do is smile, the second we both stick our tongues out, the third picture we make duck faces. Lastly for the fourth picture at the last second he gives me a kiss on the cheek, making it where the camera catches my surprised reaction.

He pulls away from my cheek, looking at how surprised my face looks. "Sorry I should of asked you before doing that."

I smile at him, "No your fine." I wrap my arms around his neck and leaning in quickly to kiss his cheek.

We both jump as the red curtain is pulled open quickly by our friends, with Liam holding the photo booth pictures of us. "Looks like you too have gotten a bit cozy."

All of us start laughing, and Zayn says, "So I'm guessing there will be a date number two."

I look at Niall who is staring at me with a big smile, "What do you say? Do you want to go on another date?"

I'm too ecstatic to talk all I do is nod yes!

Author Note: At least 2 votes in either first date preferences for next one :)