How you met: Music Video

First time you met: (Music Video) This is option 2! :)

I feel my heart beating faster and faster as I put my hand around the studio door handle. This is the most nervous I have ever been in my life. I finally get the courage to open the door to the set of One Direction's music video for Does He Know? I don't know whether if I'm nervous because this is my very first music video that I will be dancing in or that I will be dancing with Niall Horan.

I walk into the room to see that the main set area is still being built, and transformed into the club scene. As soon as I make my way to the dressing rooms, I see people rushing around all over the place. One of the stages managers come over to me, "Good your finally here, we need to go pick out your outfit for the video, but make sure your in dance studio four by 1:00."

All I do is nod at her, as she pulls along by my arm to wardrobe. "In here you'll pick your outfit, remember you have thirty minutes."

I finally get my outfit all ready and picked for the music video, and with ten minutes to spare. Thank goodness too because I still need to find the room, where I'm supposed to meet the boys and other dancers. Eventually I find the room to walk into having Niall sitting against the wall eating a plate of food. "Hello." I walk slowly to him.

"Hey." He sets the plate on the floor as he stands up.

I slide my bag against the wall, "Where are the others?"

"Well our manger thinks that we boys will be more productive if we're in separate studios; we tend to mess around." He smiles at me.

I laugh at him, "That's seems like a good idea."

"I'm (Y/N) by that way." You shake his hand.

"So (Y/N) are you wanting to get started?"

"Yeah, we probably sure." We both walk over to the laptop that has the video of the dance we need to learn.

The video finishes after a minute of a dance routine, I look at Niall that is now sitting back on the floor against the wall looking a little upset. I sit next to him, "Uh Niall what's wrong?"

"Oh its nothing." He says. I stand there looking at him, "Okay fine, it's just I can't dance very well."

"You've danced in other videos of yours." I say.

"Yeah I know, but they usually just goofy dances, this one is different."

"Why do you say that?"

He pauses, "Well, because I'm dancing with you and I don't want to look like an idiot."

I put my hand on his arm, "Hey, don't worry about it Niall, and anyways will look like idiots together." I see him smile a little, "And also you won't look like an idiot, because you have an amazing teacher." I say jokingly.

He laughs, "I guess you do have a point."

I stand up putting my hand out for him to grab, "So now are you ready to get started?"

He grabs my hand and stands up, "I sure am."

I watch the video a few more times to get the moves down so that I can break them down for Niall. He catches on very fast to the moves, even though we were fooling around more than anything. Before I knew it he had my heels on that I'm wearing for the video. Let's just say he doesn't fit them very well, "Oh my god, why do girls wear these."

I start laughing at him, "If you think that's bad just think about dancing in them."

He kicks off my high heels as he comes rushing towards me, "Niall no!" I say as he lifts me up over his shoulder and spinning me around. Although he loses his footing, but he makes sure I don't hit the floor hard.

"Well Mr. Horan I have to admit you caught on quick today." I say looking at him.

"Since we are admitting stuff right now, I do admit that you're a pretty good teacher."

"Niall we have to get going!" The boys come yelling in the room.

Making both of us quickly sit up, and try to hide our embarrassment, as they smile at us. "I'll meet you guys out there." He says. They make their way out of the room, still smiling at us. Niall gets to his feet, and helping me up.

"Well I'll see you tomorrow for the next practice." I say.

"Bye." He makes it halfway to the door, and turns around, "Hey (Y/N) would you want to hang out again, somewhere other than here."

I start to blush and get a bit nervous, "Yes I definitely would."

"Great, we'll talk about it tomorrow." He leans down to give me a kiss on the cheek, and quickly makes his way out the door. Best first day ever!