The Best Surprise (Monihoran5)

People say we shouldn't be together. We're too young to know about forever, but I say they don't know what they're talk-talk-talkin' about.

Looking out the cab window you watch as buildings go passing by; you absolutely can't believe that you're in Paris. The cab driver stops as he says, "Here is your stop Miss. Timberlake."

"Here?" You ask looking at the hotel sign saying La Beauté et la Sérénité.

"Yes Miss. Timberlake this is where I was instructed to drop you off at?" He insists as he gets out of the cab heading to the trunk area.

"Okay then." You mumble to yourself as you open your door and follow the driver.

He pops the trunk to show your one suitcase and handing it to you, "There you go miss."

You give him a slight smile taking the suitcase in hand, "Thank you." You walk closer to the hotel steps as you hear the cab drive off. As you enter the lobby you begin to see how luxurious La Beauté et la Sérénité is, you have never even stayed in a hotel nonetheless one as marvelous as this!

You snap out of your thoughts when you see a man in a perfectly black suit come racing towards you. "Ah Miss. Timberlake you are finally here, we were expecting you sooner." He says in a deep French accent.

Giving him a confused look you say in a low voice, "Oh my flight was running late."

"At least you are here now safe and sound" He points to his gold badge on his suit jacket, "I am Mr. Jon Vincent DuPont, but you can call me Mr. DuPont; I'm the hotel manager."

"Okay Mr. DuPont." You say and quiet not knowing what else you are supposed to say.

He snaps his fingers at the bell hop to have him give the suitcase out your hand. He then hands you a room key but before he can say anything you hear people shouting and see flashing cameras. That is when the paparazzi practically mob you, the bell hop and the hotel manager.

They begin to shout what seems like a million questions at you. "Monique Timberlake look over here!"

"What are you doing here in Paris?"

"I hear that it's your two year anniversary!"

"Are you here to see Niall while he is on tour?"

"How are you handling the hate from most of the fans?"

"What about the cheating rumors, are those true?"

"After two years you and Niall are still going strong, how do you two do it?"

You cover your eyes from the flashes to try and answer, "Please back up a bit."

After you answer that is when you feel an object hit your nose not knowing whether it was a hand, or camera. You grab your face just as you hear Mr. DuPont yell, "Security! Security, get them out of here and make sure they stay out!"

That is when you see three security men pull the paparazzi out of the hotel doors. "I am so sorry Miss. Timberlake I apologize that they got past the security, I promise that it won't happen again."

You check to see if you nose is bleeding; it is not thankfully. "It's okay Mr. DuPont, after two years I am use to the paparazzi."

'Cause this love is only getting stronger, so I don't wanna wait any longer. I just wanna tell the world that you're mine, girl Oh. (Message on Computer and surprising you)

"Here is your room key for suite 901; you don't need to check in or anything Mr. Horan already took care of everything." He says as you take the room key.