×14×

Yoongi' P.O.V
Ahh, I can't believe that I've only realized that i like Y/N just now. I wonder if she likes me back..?, well that couldn't possibly happen though. She wouldn't fall for me. I bet she likes jimin. Well, I shouldn't just give her away to jimin just like that. I'm not just gonna give her away just like that. Wha- wow , I sound cringy/cringey. but, anyways I noticed that Y/N gave her number to jimin. I should probably ask for her number to get more close to her.

--------------------------------   Your P.O.V      ------------------------

Huh, lately I've been hanging out with jimin more than Yoongi.. I just noticed that. I should go back to the dorm. "And then- uh, Y/N are you listening?" Wha-huh? Oh, right I'm talking to jimin. "Oh, sorry jiminie I was lost in my thoughts for a while." I apologized. "Oh, it's alright , but what where you thinking about anyways?" He asked. "Oh, um , nothing.." I say with a smile.
"Huh, alright." He said. "Oh , um-" I was about to say something when jiminie interrupted. "Huh, Y/N, you've been using a lot of 'oh' in your sentences." He said. "Oh." I said not realizing I said the word 'oh' again. "There you go again."
"S-sorry." I say. "It's okay." "What were you gonna say anyway?" He added.

"Um, I was gonna say that I feel like going back to my dorm..^^"
I reply with a smile.

"Do you want me to come with you?"
He offered.

"Eh, no thanks"

"You've been quite clingy lately, I need time for myself too!"
I say teasingly.

"True." He replied with a smile.

"Well then see you later!~" ,
He replied with his cute smile again. Cute~
But not as cute as yoongi's smile, wait , I don't think yoongi is cute or anything...

 Cute~But not as cute as yoongi's smile, wait , I don't think yoongi is cute or anything

"Y/N , you seriously look lost in your thoughts again." Jimin said.

"Wha- I thought you already left?"

"I was, but you didn't reply to my 'bye'" he said as he pouted. Ohmygoshhowmuchcutercanheactuallyget?

"Yah, its only a 'bye' you don't really have to wait for my reply you know?"

"Yeah, buuuuut~ your replies are important to me, y'know?"

"Yeah, yeah whatever just go."
I said while shooting him away.

"Yeah, I get it."

382 words

Btw guys, I changed my writing style a bit, do you guys like it?
Tell me in the comments whether I should keep it or not,please let me know! ''