×8×

"Yah pabo, wake up!"

Huh?

"What do you want? -_-" I said half asleep.
"We're gonna be late , idiot."

I opened my eyes to see an impatient yoongi. "Yah! Hurry up!" He said impatiently. Geez, would it hurt for him to be nice?.. "Alright." I said. "Wear your uniform." He said impatiently again. "Yah! How am I supposed to wear my uniform when you're here?!"
I yelled. "Oh... right," "Well, just hurry up." He added and left the dorm.

Tch.

Time skip~

I got dressed and went outside, turns out suga already left. Well, it's not like I expected him to wait for me... ~.~

I made my way heading to class , when a girl approached me.. welp, here comes trouble.

"Didn't I tell you to stay away from my sugar?!" The girl with thick makeup said.
"Um well, who said he was yours anyways?" I said as I rolled my eyes.
"He was mine to begin with!" She said acting all high and mighty.

Tch, I hate girls like those.

"Look, I just want to head to class, Im just wasting my time talking to a piece of arrogant trash like you." I said rolling my eyes.

"Oh, Im not letting you go that easily." She said.
Before I knew it, she dragged me to the girls bathroom.

Oh , please no!
Don't tell me she's gonna dump my face in toilet water?

But , before she could do that someone barged in the girls bathroom.

Wait, a boy?!
It's Yoongi?

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To
Be
Continued