chapter two ; ''she's not like most girls, she's different ''

Adrienne Black POV

I've been spending the past hour sitting here while two girls were doing my hair and makeup. They didn't really do much with my hair except curl it a little at the ends. My makeup was actually pretty nice. She put a small winged eyeliner on my eyes, a very pale pink kind of colour on my eye lids and a very weird looking lipstick which actual looked nice. 

I change into my outfit for the photoshoot which was basically a very light, pink velet dress with black gloves and a pink ribbon headband with black wedges. It was a very girly looking photoshoot unlike my others ones which were very b&w and plain which was kinda different but nice. 

I hear a knock at the door, ''Open'' I say as I place the pink ribbion headband on my head. I turned around on my seat and noticed Troy walking in,''Oh hello Troy'' I smile as I stand up, '' Are we ready to go? '' 

''Hello darling, you look wonderfull!''He says,smiling as he looks at my dress, ''We'll be ready in a few minutes but I have someone for you to meet. '' I raise a eyebrow, confused. I wasn't meant to meet anyone besides the crew for the photo shoot today, 

''Um, sure '' I was unsure on who it could be. 

A boy who looked really familiar stepped in the door. He was wearing a black and white suit with a pink bow tie, he must of been doing the photoshoot also, ''Hey'' He says,showing a smile smile as he looks up at me, ''I'm Mickey '' He takes his hands out of his pockets and offer it to me to shake. 

''Um, hey, I'm Adrienne '' I say,raising a eyebrow as I shake his hand. I wasn't sure why he wanted to meet me or why Troy made me meet him.

''Oh look at you guys! ''Troy says,smirking as he looks at both of us, ''You two will get on just great, won't you Mickey? ''He looks over at Mickey and Mickey just nods and smiles. 

''Um, I have a phootshoot  to get to so I'll see you around...'' I say, completly forgetting his name. I look at Mickey for a bit of him.

''Mickey''He states as he shows another small smile, ''It was nice meeting you. '' 

''You too '' I flash one of my famous 'smiles' which were a hundred percent fake. 

I walk out of the changing rooms and walks down this hall. Damn, these black heels made a lot of noises. They just kept clicking and clicking each step I took. 

++++

Mickey Fusco POV

I seriously can't do that. She's too famous for me. She could easily bring down my career if I mess with her feelings. Did they even think on that? 

''Look , Tr-'' I begin, sighing but he puts his hand  up indicating to 'stop talking'.

''Mickey, you have to do this and maybe you'll end up being good friends or something. Just give it a try for your career and your band '' He says. He walks out the door and turns back to me, ''You better hurry up. Your phootshoot is in two minutes'' He taps on his watch and walks down the hallway. 

''Seriously.'' I whisper to myself before walking out of the dressing room and closing the door behind me. 

+++

Adrienne Black POV

Not trying to sound cocky or anything but I was a natural when it came to modeling. All you had to do was stand and fake smile, ''Are we ready to go?''I ask Jonathan, who was taking my photos today. 

''Of course, darling! You look beautiful! '' He says, smiling. He fixed up the camera before putting it on a stand, ''Now, let me see you work your magic ''He smirks. How creepy sounding is that? 'Work your magic'' I'm not a wizard. 

I walk onto the photoshoot and stand in the middle of the white background. I don't exactly understand the theme of this photoshoot but less I'm getting paid. 

I do a few poses for the camera before Jonathan was interrupted by a fellow member of staff. I roll my eyes, sighing. They'll probably take about ten minutes because I've had Jonathan before for a photoshoot and once you got him talking, you couldn't shut him up. Jonathan lifts up his hand indicating ''5 minutes'' as he mouthed the words ''5 minutes'' before walking away with the man. 

I walk over to the water and food stand for a water break. I mean, I may as well since he's going to be gone for a while? I pick up a grape and throw it into my mouth before scanning the rest of the food for something nice. 

''Adrienne '' I hear a voice say behind me. I turn around and it was the boy from the chaning room. What was his name again? Mike? Micheal? something like that, ''Are you busy? ''

''Um, I was in the middle of a photoshot but I guess I have a few minutes. ''I say, showing another 'famous fake smile'. Don't get me wrong, Mickey was probably a lovely boy but I don't really speak to people I don't know because most the time they just use me, '' What do you want...M-..'' I was about to say but I forgot his name again. 

''Mickey. ''He sighs, sound rather annoyed, ''I just want to speak to you, I guess. I mean we'll be working on the same record label so we may aswell get to know each other '' He shrugs. I guess he had a point but I don't speak to many other celebrities on this record label.

''Um, sure. What do you want to talk about? '' I pick up another grape and puts it in my mouth. 

++++

Mickey Fusco POV

Damn. She was already kinda irrating me. She forgot my name twice already and it's not like we haven't seen each other in ages, we just meet, ''Well how about you give me a tour of the studio since I'm only new? '' I ask. It was the only thing I could think of. 

''You have managers and people working for you, can't they show you? ''She says, rolling her eyes. What seriously is her problem. Be nice, Mickey. Be very very nice. 

''Fine. '' I give up, ''See you around, Adrienne Black. '' I pronounce her full name as I walk away over to the boys. They were standing on the other side of the room, watching me the whole time. 

''Bye, Mike '' She says, rolling her eyes up to the ceiling and going back to her food. 

''How did it go? ''Jason asks, smiling as I walk over to him. I shake my head, ''Oh,what happened?'' He frowns.

''She asks too many questions. ''I tell him. She does ask so many questions! If that's how she was whenever we first met, how would she be when we date? well, fake date. 

''Don't most girls do? Sure I though you liked chatty girls '' Madison says, chuckling. He had a point. 

''She's not like most girls, she's different'' I tell them. She was different. Most girls wouldn't mind talking to a new guy or even a band member but she just kinda wanted to push me away. She might just rather the Oscar winning teenagers or something, ''She just keeps pushing me away ''

''Dude, of course she's going to push you away. '' Jason says, ''She's beautiful! Do you not think boys haven't tried to chat her up before '' He also had a good point. 

'' I guess. ''I simply say, not really think much of it. I didn't really care about this whole 'plan' to be honest, as long as I get the career I've always hoped for and I have the time with my friends. I know that sounds like something a dick would say  but I've come this far and I wasn't going to give up.

''Boys! Back to the photoshoot ''Layla calls from outside the door. I follow Madison and Jason out the door, ''Any luck with Adrienne?'' She raises a eyebrow. I just shrug and walk away.