Chapter 2 II The Reasoning

"Have ya lost your mind Henry!? He'll try to attack me if i'm not careful!"

Boris looked as though he was in the middle of a blizzard, shaking like a leaf. His teeth clattered together and--- Alright, you get the point. Henry knew very well that Boris was absolutely terrified of the idea. Alice, who was listening in on the conversation, was too shocked to respond with anything back. Typical, Henry had saw this coming from a mile away. "Boris, Listen to me." Boris's ears would twitch at Henry's request, He seemed to want to hear what he has to say...Good. "You care for Bendy, Right?" Boris stood there for a moment before nodding. "Of course I do!" Was the response that followed up. "Well... Bendy is in alot of pain right now-" "I didn't see any wounds!" Boris interrupted Henry in the middle of his sentence. For a grown canine, he sure did have the mind of a child's Henry thought. "No...Boris, It's a different kind of pain." It took a moment for the wolf to catch on. "...Oh...I see..." He felt bad for thinking it was something else, poor guy. "Listen to me now, and hear me out on this. Bendy can't be left unsupervised. After leaving him be for a few seconds back there he was already trying to escape. Knowing him, he'll probably just sneak out anyway if Alice was on guard-" "Hey!" "Sorry," Henry continued, "He really admires you as a trustworthy person, Boris, We can use that to our advantage..."

There he goes again, on and on about how I should be 'on guard'! Airedale...Thinks he can hold me in the gutter!?

The demon formally known to be Bendy was currently ranting in his dark corner.

Who does he think he is...Who do any of them think they are... Puh! and to think they were supposed ta' be my friends.

Ink dripped down his face from the amount of rage he was letting out...Damn, did he hate being like this. Nobody likes him like they use to anyway, hell even his own creator was holding him against his own will. They think he is just this...Corrupted mutation. 'He isn't the Bendy we used to know! He'll try to suffocate us! He's too dangerous! That thing is not safe to be around!' Thing... He had never been called a... 'Thing' when he was still flourishing in his now forgotten fame.

I was naive...A nitwitted dumbo!
They don't care for me anymore, they just want me to shut my trap and be a gOoD bOy
T h E y W o U l D l O v E i T i F i W a S g O n E
I w A n T t H e M d E a D.
D e A d!
A hAh...HaHaHaHa...BwAHAHAAHAH---

At that moment he had caught a glimpse of his reflection in the puddle he had caused beneath him. For a very short moment... He saw what everyone is so afraid of. His grin was twisted in the most psychotic way imaginable, his horns curled in a almost V shape and claws like daggers on his hands. He understood clearly now... He really was a monster. He felt a hotter substance roll down his already drenching wet face. Falling to his knees despicably sobbing. He covered his face as he weeped, still alone in the freezing room.

Alice listened to Bendy crying and decided now was the time to interu-
Oh, Henry has already gone off on his way... But Boris stood close by rubbing his hands together anxiously. "Boris..?" "Ah can't do this...Oh! Alice! What is it that you need?". Alice frowned and rubbed one of her arms with the other's hand. "Boris...Bendy is crying, and I don't know why."

To be Continued...

[Thanks for liking the short fanfic so far! I'll be adding more chapters daily! :^)]