Chapter 1 II Uncanny Feeling

"Are you sure he is going to be alright?"

Alice was looking at Henry with a concerned spark in her pie-cut eyes. Henry stood there for a moment before shrugging it off. "He has been going through a lot ever since we managed to talk some sense into him for once," He paused to pick up his hat from the rack by the door before continuing,"I'd be a little skeptical of things too if I was trapped somewhere with little to no information about my surroundings." Alice crossed her arms and glanced over at Boris who was standing close to the door which lead to the room the still inky Bendy roamed. He looked just as nervous as her, his hands clutched together all the while his face expressed a anxious stare. Henry noticed Alice was watching him. Shaking his head slightly, he slowly placed his hand on Alice's shoulder which would cause her to jump slightly. "Relax...It's me." Alice sighed and messed around with her hair. "Yes...I know it's you.." Henry wished he could stay longer, but like every normal adult he had his errands to run. So, off the bat, he had a idea. "Boris! Come over here, Big fella." Boris's head jerked upwards the moment he heard his name being called. He stopped leaning against the wall by the door to approach Henry, not before asking: "What do you need, Henry?" The moment they met eye contact was the moment Boris knew that Henry was about to get serious...Like how he had just now said...

"Boris, You need to stay in the room with Bendy."

To Be Continued...?