Paris

"Daisy! That's your third drink!" I yelled snatching the shot glass from Daisys shaking hand.

"Hey!" She snatched it back, "I unlike someone in here, wanna have a little fun!" She said taking the shot and gulping it down, her facial expression said it all.

"Well unlike someone I want to be able to drive myself home safely!"

She snickered causing liquid to shoot out of her nose, "that's just gross!" I said shaking my head and handing her a napkin.

We were at a bar, which bar?

Well I'm not even sure.... It's New York for Christ sake!

And plus, Jane offered to take Daisy and I out for a drink!

How often does Jane offer to go somewhere, other than the bedroom!

"Oh kiss my ass! You know that if Jane Weren't here, you'd be drinking more than me!" Actually Daisy was right, she is my best friend after all.

"She's taking awfully long in that bathroom.." Just as I said that Jane walked out of the bathroom.

She looked super sexy in her black leather jacket, matched with tight black skinny jeans and combat boots.

I on the other hand was wearing a red cocktail dress that clung to all of my curves making it 1. Unable to breath and 2. random men grabbed my ass.....

Like now.

Some random man just grabbed my ass right as Jane walked up.

"What the fcuk! Get your hands off of my girl!" She spat at him

He just chuckled and tried to grab me again, but I turned quickly into Janes arms,

"Some freaky people you both are, dirty dogs!" He said to us, and before I could do anything Jane had let go of me and was about to release a punch.

Jane has this bipolar like attitude, and one simple insult can cause a rage! And unfortunately this was a battle that I knew SHE could NOT handle, and neither could I.

When I came back into reality, the man had his fist gripped and was about to release a punch on my GIRLfriend!

I quickly snatched her arm hard, and she was pulled out of the mans reach. He had swung himself onto the floor, and was now more than enraged! He jumped up, I scanned the bar for Daisy, she wasn't in there.

I couldn't just leave her, but damnit that man was like a bull heading horns first in our direction.

Jane grabbed my arm and we both ran out of the bar into the busy New York street. I was out of breath by the time we finally stopped and not to mention I was wearing heels!

"Are you ok?" Asked a breathless Jane

I shook my head, still trying to catch my breath. I took a seat on someone's apartment steps,

"Gah these heels are killing me!" I yanked them off and set them on the stairs next to me.

"You should call Daisy, that douche bag knows that she was with us. I don't want him to do anything to her" Jane said

I instantly pulled out my phone,

Ring

Ring

Ring.....

Hi you've reached Daisy! I'm not able to answer your call right now, but leave me your name and number and I'll try my hardest to get back to you!

Leave it to Daisy to have the longest voice message EVER!