Chapter 12

Third Person
The 4 girls got off ash allowing him to breath.

Ash stood up and looked at the four girls as he was catching his breath.

"Can I help you?" Ash asked as he looked at all the girls that was creepily staring at him.

"I was just wondering are you doing anything after school today?" May quickly asked before everyone else.

"Umm no I don't think so." Ash replied

"Great meet me at the school gates at the end of the day" May winked at ash and walked to her next class.

"Umm alright." Ash gave out one last sigh and headed to next class with his hands in his pockets and looking at the ground.

"Grrrr" the three remaining girls growled in unison.

Time skip to lunch time.
Ash bought his lunch from the canteen and sat down on the table by himself.

Ash began to eat his food by himself until he heard laughter coming from the entrance of the canteen. He looked over to the entrance to see Misty,May,Dawn and Serena talking and joining the line to get there food.

Ash started to hurry to eat his food so he could quickly leave before being noticed. He wanted to go and train before he was seen by anyone. He quickly finished his food and started to get out of his seat only to be aggressively shoulder barged back into his seat and moved so he was squished between his seat and the one next to him. He looked up to see Misty smiling at him.

"Hi ash" Misty said with a big grin on her face.

"Umm hi" ash replied "you do know you don't have to share a seat with me" ash said pointing at the other empty seats.

"I'd prefer to share a seat with you ashy." She winked and started to grab onto ash's knee.

"Umm.." ash felt extremely uncomfortable and tried to move to sit on the seat next to him only to be barged back into to middle of the two seats once again.

"What this time." Ash said with an exhausted tone in his voice. He looked up to see dawn smiling at him.

"Hi ash." Dawn said cheerfully.

Not too long after Serena and May took there seats opposite Misty,dawn and ash who was being squeezed in the middle.

"Hi ash." Serena and May both greeted.

"Hi girls" ash replied.

"So what are the plans for today?" Misty asked the group.

"Well we all know what me and ashy are going to be doing." May said and winked at ash.

"Now that you mention it I don't actually know what we are going to be doing at all." Ash replied slightly confused.

"Don't worry it's a surprise." May winked once more.

"Sorry but I should really be going now, can you move dawn." Ash asked politely.

"Sorry no can do." Dawn said as she took a bite out of her food.

"Why not." Ash asked slightly annoyed.

"Because we never see you at lunch anymore so your staying with us." Dawn said.

"Misty can you move please." Ash asked turning his head to Misty.

"Sorry but dawn is right, you are always out there by yourself challenging other random students." Misty said as she continued eating.

*sigh* "fine" there was not much ash could do so he just decided to stay there for the rest of lunch.

Ash's P.O.V
I just sat down as the girls chat about stuff. I don't know why they insisted on me staying but it was so boring. All they spoke about was Pokemon performing and stuff like that. I was really uncomfortable because I was sharing two chairs. Half of Mistys and half of dawns.

I let out a loud yawn and my eyes slowly started to close on there own.

Sorry for the rubbish chapter but I can't think of any good ideas for this chapter that's also the reason why it's quite short so I'm sorry for that as well. ALSO I'm sorry for not posting that often I'm just a little busy with school and I haven't had any good ideas recently like I said. But anyways thanks for reading:)