Randhir: sanyukta I have decided something. I know you won't be happy with my choice but trust me everyone's good lies in this only. I have decided that from now on I will handle the office work from home only. I will go to office from tomorrow. I can't sit idle so I will manage everything from the home only. like this no one has to see my face or bear my presence and office work also won't be hampered. And board members will also stop pressurizing dad.

Sanyukta: randhir think once again...are you sure you want to do this?

Randhir (took a deep breath): yes sanyukta...nothing feels right in front of it. I just need a break from all this. And my happiness and wants are nothing in front of dad's hard work for that company. Aur mai kaunsa permanently ghar par khali baith raha hu its just that mai office ki jagah ghar se kaam karliya karunga. Dad will look after other things in office.

Sanyukta: it's your decision randhir. I don't want you to act according to me. If you want this then it is okay with me also. All I want to say is don't take any harsh decision in the heat of the moment so that later on you don't have to regret on your choice.

Randhir (hugs her more tightly and closed his eyes): I know I won't regret on anything till I am with you in your protective arms. I know you will never leave my side.

Soon they both dozed off peacefully in each other's arms. Sanyukta woke up from her sleep in the morning when she felt someone caressing her face and she opened her eyes and saw randhir looking at her intently.

Sanyukta : good morning randhir! Why are you up so early?

Randhir: habit sanyu..i usually wake up early as I have to go office. (Bending down and pecking her forehead) good morning

Sanyukta nodded in response and then shifted a little and hugged her side pillow by closing her eyes. He knew it that it was her habit she never wakes up immediately. She keeps lying on bed with closed eyes for sometime before getting up. He remembers how she never allowed him to go out the bed in the initial days of their marriage and she used to climb up on his chest and sleep for sometime before waking up. Until one day when he got irritated of her this habit and scolded her harshly.

FLASHBACK

It was one Sunday morning and they both were lying on bed only covered by a duet. Randhir was already up and was busy on his phone. Sanyukta woke up after some time and saw him busy on his phone. She pulled up the bed sheet covering her assets.

Sanyukta: good morning baby

Randhir (still busy in his phone): good morning jaan

Sanyukta as usual shifted a little towards him and hugged him tightly by keeping her head on his bare chest and hands around his frame. Randhir twisted his lips in annoyance and shifted a little in order to push her away from him but sanyukta again hugged him tightly. This time randhir got irritated and pushed her a little harshly. She fell back on the bed and eyes got wide open.

Randhir (irritatingly): subah hui nahi ki mere upar chad jati ho tum..once in a while it's okay but ye kya drama hai roz ka tumhara...ankhien khul nahi rahi aur mere se chipakne lag jaati ho

Sanyukta : I was not sticking to you. mujhe aese utha nahi jata..ghar par to mumma thodi der mere pass hi baithi rehti thi aur mai unki lap me sir rkhe thodi der aur sojati thi and I like to hug you like this (she said dreamingly). I love keeping my head on your bare chest and hearing your heart be(she got interrupted)

Randhir: for god sake sanyukta I am not your mother. Grow up! These childish acts don't suit you. You are a married and matured woman so acts like one. I will not going to baby sit you. And never ever come and cling to me like this. I don't like when someone cling to me unnecessarily.