CHAPTER F O U R T E E N : Revenge Time

Начните с самого начала

What the Underworld is he doing?

"You Okay Brother?" I asked with a worrying tone. He looked at me. As his eyes turned back to its original color. He sighed deeply and clutched his head.

"Diana.. Its time for you to do it.." He said turning his back infront of me looking at his glass window. The view of whole Ninjago City. His fortress is hidden. Disguise as a mountain.

His study is located at the tower of this mansion. I can see the Skycrapers of Ninjago City from here too.

"Remember you are an Asassin. Secretly. You need to be close with the Ninja." He explained.

He repeated his plan many times. Ten months ago.. He even tried to be looking like a Teacher and wrote it in his blackboard with all his plans in it.

Oh! And one time.. He even wrote a book about his plan to let me read. Even a Disguise!

That book where his plans are that he gave me.. Gee.. HIS WRITING LOOKS LIKE A CHICKEN'S SCRATCH!

"DIANA! I can read your mind You Know! Stop talking to yourself." He rolled his eyes and blushed embrassly.

Reminds me of someone. But I can't lay a finger on it.

Kai.

What the?

"Bro.. Who's Kai?" I asked. My vision started to get a little blurry.

"Diana." He walked up to me. Hitting my cheek.

Why do I feel so exhausted so sudden?

"Go to the Chamber. My assistant will take you there." He explained. I slowly nodded and walked a little wobbly. He always tell me to go to the Chamber when I thought names or hear a disembodied voice in my mind saying random Names.

"Lukhael.." I called his assistant as a Shadow quickly appeared infront of me. And within a blink of an eye.

Lukhael stood infront of me with his cold stare and stern posture.

Zane

"Who's Zane.." I started loosing my voice..

I stumbled with my walking as I slowly Fall. Weakly as I get up. Lukhael was assisting me as he put my arm around his shoulder and slowly..

I fell to sleep.

But before I could see all black.

Faint things I hear.

His voice..

"Lukhael.. Hurry up. I don't want to lose her!" Angrily he exclaimed.

"You know what to do!"

"Carry her.. To.. The torture Chamber.."

Nya is your name

You're not Diana!!

Please.. Free me.

I love you My Sweet Cherry Blossom..