Lullabies.

Make it a sweet, sweet goodbye

It could be for the last time and it's not right.

"Don't let yourself get in over your head," he said.

Alone and far from home I''ll find you...

"Thank you so much guys, we love you!"Alex shouted and the four boys waved to the crowd before racing off stage.

"That was amazing." Jack exclaimed.

They were all pumped up from performing, full of the adrenline. When Alex came off stage, he was nearly doing cartwheels off the excitement. He reached over and engulfed me in a hug.

"Darling." Elizabeth muttered.

"Yeah.." Alex whispered.

"You stink." She laughed and pushed him away from her.

"Great, there is the appreaciation." Alex did a funny pout, but before he could say more he was beckoned over by Steve. Elizabeth crept to the side of the stage and watched as the hundreds of fans made their way out of the building. Many of them had bright eyes and smiling faces, though some were crying with joy and hysteria. Elizabeth remembered when she had just been one of the crowd, a nobody. Alex had changed all that. She turned round and smiled at him gently and he returned it, before turning back to Steve. After a while he walked over to her again.

"So, what did Steve want?" Elizabeth asked.

"Oh, he was pretty annoyed with me for taking you out, as we are trying to keep a 'low profile." Alex sighed, sounding annoyed. "You know what, fu** it. It's not gonna ruin our night."

They headed back to the tour bus and the four of them settled down on the sofa, Elizabeth snuggled on Alex's lap. The first part of the night mainly consisted of watching Friends re-runs(it was her night to choose) and having Jack's feet pushed in her face. Nice. After a lot of pleading, the rest headed off to bed, giving them privacy at last.  

"This is the biggest pile of crap I will ever have the misfortune to see." Alex grumbled. "This is the flipping fourth episode, jeez.."

"You can never have too much Friends."  Elizabeth laughed. "And you seem to forget I sat through the whole of that Kung Fu film. With Jack acting out the actions."

After a brief struggle with the remote, Alex won and the TV was turned off. There was an awkward pause.

"So..you know everything to know about me." Elizabeth said. "Tell me about you."

"I was born in Essex, so I'm an English boy, really. But I moved away when I was 7, so it doesn't really count." Alex smiled. "I love my Mamma and my Dad, Isobel and Peter. My moms always asking about you.. I met Jack when I moved from my crappy private school to public school, and it was so awesome. I finally convinced my parents that just because the bills were higher, doesn't mean I was happy there and that's where All Time Low were born. My Mamma was always so proud of us, but my Dad thought I was taking a gamble. He was never the same after.."

His face darkened then and creased. His eyes filled with tears and he seemed to be wrestling with the descision of telling Elizabeth about something. Finally, he took her hands in his and said:

"When I was younger, my brother commited suicide. I don't know why, he just did. And it hurt me so bad." He said and Elizabeth could feel her heart breaking. "I didn't want to tell you, with your Mom and everything. You didn't need my pain."

"Oh Alex." Elizabeth whispered and held him in her arms. "You know you could of told me anything, I love you." He kissed her then, and this time she felt like she was supporting him, stopping his pain instead of the other way round. Their kiss deepened and without breaking it, Alex picked her up in his arms and headed to the bedroom..

Ewww, ewww, eww. Too romantic for me, but I hope you guys enjoyed it. Thanks for helping me with the tricky task of 'the deed' Elizabeth, Molly and Shannon, your awesome. Zoe, your awesomely awesome. Thanks for all the views guys and keep reading!:)