This Is How We Do.

But I'm loving every second

So commemorate this hour

As the last I spend

Regretting what I have

Elizabeth was woken by the sound of someone loudly cursing and the sound of breaking glass. She sat up and looked down from her bunk to see the lovely sight of a butt-naked Jack hopping on one leg, cradling his foot whilst a dark soda stain spread from the broken cup. She made a noise of disgust and headed into the bathroom to grab the first-aid kit, handing him a Band-Aid whilst peering through her fingers.

"Arrrh, thanks Lizz." Jack said. "That f***ing hurt like hell. Who left this here anyway? Alex, was this you?" Jack climbed up to the top bunk, where Alex was lying and lamped him over the head with a pillow.

"Jack, what the hell ?" Alex asked. "And put some underwear on, jeez man."

"It's my tour bus, I can do what I want. Elizabeth has to learn." Jack winked at me, before turning back to Alex. " Did you leave that cup there?"

"Man, I can not be held responsible for every two girls one cup joke." Alex laughed.

"Oh yeah!?!" Jack smirked and proceeded to climb on Alex, an image that Elizabeth could have done without. As they began to wrestle, with a still naked Jack, Elizabeth really began to worry about what she had got herself in for. Travelling to America with a boy that had the mental age of a 5-year old. She headed into the living space, if it could be called that. Rian was in there, tapping some drum sticks against the sofa. Rian was the mature member of the band and she liked his seriousness.

"Hey, Rian." Elizabeth greeted.

"Oh hey, Elizabeth." Rian replyed. "Alex getting on your nerves already?"

"Well..you could say that." Elizabeth said. "Nah, it's ok, I get past it."

"Alex has calmed down a bit since he met you." He said, surprisingly. "He really likes you, you know."

"As I do him." Elizabeth smiled and was about to say more when Alex walked in, followed by a dressed Jack and Zach. They had another sell-out show tonight and there was the usual buzz surrounding it. They had press to talk to and fans to meet. Though Elizabeth tried to hide it, it was hard to not feel like an outsider on days like this. Alex greeted her with his usual kiss and Elizabeth felt ok again. She had 5 more weeks of this experience and then she would be flying back to England, not knowing when she would see Alex again or if their relashionship would survive long-term. She knew it would on her side, as she had never loved anyone like she loved Alex. But he had been a bit of a womaniser in the past and Elizabeth didn't know if he could hold back this side of him long enough for a steady relashionship. She pushed these thoughts back into a box in her mind and sealed it shut, along with all the other crap that she tried to forget about. Only time would tell, right? After breakfast, the band had to go do interviews so she hung round with their tour manager, Steve. He was a tough kind of guy in his forties, with multiple tattoos and piercings, but she respected his way of talking and no-nonsense character. The usual questions and standard interviews went on and she could see Alex's boredom starting to kick in. Finally, Steve cut in and the interviewers didn't even try to protest. They all started to head back to the tour bus, but Alex pulled her away from the others.

"Hey, let's go someplace.." He pleaded. "I mean, it's a couple of hours before we meet the fans. What about the beach?"

A million reasons why they shouldn't. What if they got in traffic and didn't make the concert? What if Steve caught them? But before Elizabeth could act on these thoughts, Alex was pulling her towards the car. They climbed in and Alex entered the security pin on the gates. They raced out and headed towards the beach. It was one of the quieter ones, Alex had said, since there was less chance of him being recognised. As they coasted down the freeway, Alex reached over and held her hand, a smile ghosting his lips. Elizabeth knew he loved being on tour, loved seeing the fans and being in a new place nearly everyday. But she also knew he loved to get away sometimes, when fame became too much for him and she liked seeing this different side to him. After driving for a while, Alex took a turn and arrived at a little sandy cove, populated only by a few dog-walkers and children. They scampered down the steep cliff and onto the sand, kicking off their shoes as they did so. As Elizabeth stood, simply taking in the beautiful view she felt her legs give way and she was flipped over Alex's shoulder. She screamed in protest and beat at his back, but it was no use, he wasn't putting her down and her screams soon gave way to laughter. Alex raced over to the sea and before she could stop him, throwed her into the water. Oh crap. Elizabeth looked up at him, drenched from head-to-toe. If eyes could kill, he would be long gone.

"Alexander William Gaskarth, the only reason I have not crawled over there and pulled you in with me is the simple fact that you have a concert in two hours and I wouldn't want to mess up your PERFECT hair." She glared and then turned her back to him, trying to look dignified. Which was pretty hard when you were sitting in a puddle of water.

"Awww, baby don't be mad at me." Alex laughed. "I'm sowwy."

When their was still no reply he picked her up again and cradled her in his arms, kissing her wet forehead and then her lips.

"Am I forgiven?" He asked. Butter wouldn't melt.

"I guess so.." Elizabeth smiled.

"Bad choice, sweetheart." Alex said and throwed her back in the water again, before bursting into laughter.

Thank you so much for all the views, I really appreaciate it!:) Follow me on Twitter if you want @misslangford3. Elizabeth Brimble+Zoe Norgrove<3.