don't wanna cry • svt

(a continuation of smile flower)
~

The boys all sat down in the living room of their dorm and faced the television screen. Since they were used to having 13 boys in one room at the same time, they didn't feel cramped. Scattered around the room, some on the couch and some on the floor, they were all very comfortable. Seungcheol turned towards his brothers and smiled,

"Ready to watch the movie?"

Everyone nodded and he pressed play on the remote.

They were watching an old romance movie because they wanted some inspiration for their comeback. All of them have been working hard in finding concepts and have been writing lyrics about various scenarios.

~

"I'm soft now," Soonyoung said as he cuddled with Jihoon after the movie ended. You could see the gears in Jihoon's head moving so no one bothered him as he laid next to Soonyoung.

All of the boys were feeling very fluffy but heavy hearted after watching the sad love story unfold on screen.

The movie was about two lovers who shared lots of happy memories together and really opened up to each other. They spent a lot of time together but as they grew up, they began to change. The girl noticed the change in their relationship and broke up with the boy. She left him and moved to another city far away. The boy was heartbroken and unlike other movies, the ending was sad and left the viewers feeling melancholy.

"Seungkwan please stop crying, I don't wanna cry as well," Hansol held onto the boy's hand and tried to calm him down. The Jeju boy always cried at stories like this and it always left him in a crying mess.

"If you think about it," Jeonghan wondered out loud, "it kind of reminds me of Smile Flower."

"In what way, hyung?" Minghao looked at him with a confused expression on his face.

"Well," Jeonghan started, getting ready to explain himself when Joshua cut him off. "Smile Flower is about loving someone with all your heart and feeling content with them all the time."

Jeonghan scowled at Joshua and the American boy smiled in return.

"In the end the boy still loved the girl," Mingyu sadly said. Wonwoo nudged him with his shoulder and they sat together on the floor, "Whenever, wherever
Even if we're not together, just like always
Our smile flowers bloom."

"Guys I don't want to start crying," Seokmin thought about all the times they performed the song. All the memories that they shared together and with their fans were so precious, they truly loved what they did.

"Do you think that the girl in the movie moved away because she didn't like him anymore?" Jun asked as he thought about the movie more.

"Yes," replied Chan, "I think that no matter what the boy said, she would have left anyways."

Everyone turned their attention towards the maknae and he continued, "The boy loves her so much and I don't think he will ever stop loving her. Maybe he won't ever stop loving her because he thinks that she's playing a game. Or maybe that's an excuse that he came up with to comfort himself. All he knows for sure is that he wants to get back together with her and is trying to find a way to her. He is trying his best to stay strong, not cry and not breakdown."

Silence settled around he room as the boy's words set in.

"Wow, our baby Channie is all grown up!" Wonwoo broke the silence as he slapped the boy on the back.