The Ancestor's Death And A Descendant's New Chapter

Start from the beginning

"Believe it or not, my best friend is coming back to Japan and she's going to be attending this school! it's been two years since I've last seen her ever since her Oka-san passed away."

Reiji was surprised when he heard Remi mention about her best friend.

"Is that so? who is this best friend of yours? you've never told us about this before."

Yui was also interested as well and Remi continued to smile at them. 

"It's-a-sur-prise."

Remi says with her finger pressed against her lips.

Just then, another limo appeared and all of the students' attention was focused on it.

"Ne, Teddy, who do you think this newcomer is?"

Kanato asks his stuffed bear. Remi smiled as she spots the familiar limo.

"So she's finally here."

The driver opened the limo and he spoke to the new student.

"Miss Hayashi, we've arrived."

Someone stepped out of the limo and when this person got out of the limo, everyone was shocked and excited to see her. This new girl is the famous Idol, Kano Hayashi.

 This new girl is the famous Idol, Kano Hayashi

KANO'S POV

After I got out of the limo I threw my bag over my shoulder and I headed to the school building. I heard some of the students whispering excitedly about me.

Male Student 1: "Is that who I think it is?"

Male Student 2: "It is her, it's Kano Hayashi!"

Girl Student 1: "Wow, it's been too long since we've seen her."

Girl Student 2: "I know, she looks so pretty as usual!"

I smiled a little at their comments about me until...

"KANO!!!!"

A familiar voice called out to me happily. I looked up and Remi came rushing over to me and pulls me into a tight bear hug.

"Kano!! yay!! I'm so happy you came home!!"

Remi says as she rubs her cheek against mine happily.

"It's great to see you again, Remi."

I said as I smiled happily at her and I let her continue to rub her cheek against mine. Remi pulled away and she held both of my hands.

"You've grown up so much since we last seen each other."

"Really? you think so?"

"Yes, wait a minute, isn't James with you? I thought he would have come back with you?"

Remi asked as she noticed that my old man wasn't with me. 

"Unfortunately, Otu-san is still in England, his workload got piled up so much that I had to come back here by myself, but, he did tell me to say hi to you if I were to see you again."

Remi smiled and she ruffled my hair.

"Bottom line it's great to see you again, girl!!"

I smiled back at her as I fixed my hair. We walked into the school building and I could feel some people staring at my back as I walked beside Remi.

TIME SKIP...

I got my timetable from the headmaster and I was in the 2nd year class. Remi looked a bit disappointed when she saw my timetable.

"It's too bad we're not in the same year, I could have introduced you to some of my friends."

"Don't worry about me Remi, I'll be fine, anyway I better get going, see ya."

I waved bye to her and I headed to my first class which was English. After the bell rang, the teacher came and she had me standing next to her.

"Minna, before class can start, I'd to introduce the new student, this is Kano Hayashi, she recently came back from studying abroad in England and now that she's back in Japan she'll be attending this class."

"As some of you already know, I'm Kano Hayashi and I'm also a famous Idol, nice to meet you all."

I winked at the students making the boys in the classroom wolf whistle and awe at me with love hearts in their eyes. I giggled to myself when I watched the boys acting like a bunch of fools.

'Looks like things have gotten interesting around here, this is definitely a new chapter for me, Oka-san.' 

I thought to myself as I placed my hand on my necklace and I knew that this was only the beginning of my new chapter.

TO BE CONTINUED...