"Will you just calm down?!"

"How can I? Didn't you see the look on her face? She needs someone with her."

"And you'll be with her soon, but you need to cool off before you do."

"Fine." you stubbornly growled.

Ivan chuckled to himself quietly, making you glare at him with slight annoyance.

"What?" you demanded.

"I'm not used to being the responsible one out of the two of us."

You didn't bother to justify him with a response.

A good hour and a half passed, enough time for any anger and impatience you were experiencing to fade, with the only thing to happen in that time was you making the trip from the colosseum to Beacon, where you were informed Yang would be from the rest of her team.

Your anger may have left, but it was easily replaced with unease once you began to think about how you were going to talk to Yang.

You approached team RWBY's dorm and were about to enter when you heard talking coming from the inside.

"What's going on?" Ivan asked.

"It sounds like someone's inside talking to her."

Ivan put his ear to the door and listened in for several seconds.

"That sounds like General Ironwood."

"Should I just go in?"

"Wait until he's done talking."

You took a deep sigh and sat down on the ground, leaning your back against the wall. In a way you felt relieved that you didn't have to face her just yet. As ashamed as it made you feel, this delay did give you the chance to find your bearings on the current situation. Of course you wanted to be there for her, the hour and a half was more than long enough already. But the more you were away from her, the more you realised that you had no idea how you were going to face her. Even hearing her side of the story wouldn't change what you saw.

"I don't even know what I'm going to say to her." you sighed.

"I'm afraid you're gonna have to figure that out on your own." Ivan said.

"I figured." you responded, groaning in frustration.

"You'll be fine. Just go in and be there for her."

"A lot of help that is." you muttered under your breath.

"What?"

"Nothing."

The door opened, and while you didn't bother looking up, you could tell that a single person walked out.

"He's gone now; ready to go in now?"

"Just... another minute or two."

"The longer you wait the harder it'll get."

"I know."

A few minutes passed and all of team RWBY, except Yang, walked out. You listened to ensuing conversation between them and team JNPR until it was just you and Ivan alone in the hallway again.

"Alright, I'm going in." you stated, getting up from the ground. "I've put it off long enough."

"And you can put it off for another few minutes while I talk to her." Qrow said as walked up to you.

"No." you said defiantly. "I've been away from her for too long."

"You know, between this, the stunt you pulled at the arena earlier and your little cabaret performance I walked in on the other day, I really don't know what to make of you."

Someone Special(Yang X Male Reader)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara