Chapter 10

A ballroom, with candles lighting the path I was about to walk through. There were all kinds of pink and red petals, which I was standing on. There was also a round table with food on it, and it was my favorite food. There was a big staircase, in the middle of the ballroom, at the back.

"Damien...." I turned to him, and he smiled down at me, still holding my waist.

"You did all this.....for me?" His smile widened, and his eyes twinkled.

"The least I could do for the most beautiful girl....Happy birthday Isabella...." He leaned his head against mine, looking down, and holding my waist. I bit my lip, trying to hold in my tears. I shook my head, putting my fist on his chest.

"Do you like it?" He asked, sounding unsure.

"Are you....Are you kidding?" I wiped my eyes.

"I love it! It's all I could ever ask for Damien! Thank you...Thank you so much....You know...Ever since...SInce my father died...I have never recieved one gift from my mom...On my birthday...In fact...I am always alone for the day before, and the 2 weeks that follow my birthday..... I guess, she nobody wants to be apart of my happiness...And...And.." I pursed my lips, on the verge of breaking into sobs.

"Shh...It's okay...I'm glad you like it...." He patted my bag, embracing me in a hug, and I put my hands on his chest, while he hugged tighter.

"Did you think that I did not know, or forgot?" He asked, softly, rocking us side to side.

I just nodded, not trusting my voice.

"You hungry?" He asked suddenly.

"Yah...." I shrugged.

"Let's eat then!" He brought me to the table, pulling my chair out, and helping me sit.

"How'd you know that I liked spaghetti bolognese, roasted beef, and-"

"Because I did my research." He smirked. I shook my head, smiling.

"You mean that you asked my friends."

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

"I want to know more about you...." I put my cheek on damien's chest. He was too tall for me. About 6'3, and I was only 5'6.

"Um...." I trailed off, not knowing about what I should say.

"I'm officially 16......Um, I like the colour lilac.....I am 5'7. My favorite flower is Little Miss Camellia. My...Dad died a long time ago....My mom hates me...I miss my dad...." I sucked in a deep breath.

"You know, my life isn't really important. I am curious about yours!" I looked up, trying to look enthusiastic. He looked at me with sad eyes.

"Isabella....Your life is very, very important to me. You are very important to me. You shouldn't think like that. Your friends, and many others like care for you. I care for you to. I planned tonight to be special for you...But...I think our first stop of the night needs to end now, because I have to show you the next one." I smiled at him, sadly.

"Thank you...Damien...Wait! There's more!" I shrieked.

"Yes! Now come one! But wait." He lowered his hands on my waist, and suddenly, I heard something ripping.

"What the heck!" I shrieked.

The long part of my dress was suddenly gone, and I realized that this dress was meant for two occasions. I was suddenly wearing a dress with a tight pencil skirt, which was attached to the top, with jewels.

(So basically the long part is gone, and the top part with the bling, is connected to a tight pencil skirt, which reaches her mid thigh.

"What the heck is this!"