HEARTBROCKEN : CHAPTER 12

By the way i love Taylor swift and this my favourite song by her. It is up there. You could comment down below and tell me your favourite singer and your playlist.

HEY GUYS! Just wanted to let you know that this chapter will be in third person point of view. I might change it to Daniel or Izabella's point of view, but i am not sure about that. anyways, love you guys and feel free to leave some feedback for me or comments that tell me about any grammar mistakes I make. MWAH, MWAH, MWAH!

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

It had been a month since Izabella tried out for modeling and Daniel was avoiding her all of a sudden. I still remember what happened 5 years ago and i did not like it. He thought to himself bringing back the memories of the past. 

5 YEARS AGO

Daniel had bought some roses for his girlfriend, and he had also bought a ring for her and wanted to propose her. He was walking in one of the university campuses and was destined to go there at that time. Daniel stopped in front of the door to his girlfriends room and knocked once lightly. He didn't get a response so he used the key she had given him. He opened the door and there in front of him was his girlfriend Samantha licking some other random guys face and grabbing his hair. "SAMANTHAAA!" Daniel hollered. "Jake wait a minute..... Daniel i am done with you and now you are free and don't come after me again." Samantha said to Daniel.

PRESENT

Those were the last few words that she said to him and Daniel started to think every girl is just like that.

his heart was broken that day and he had promised himself never to fall in love, and that is why when Izabella came in to his life he asked himself "Will I Ever Fall In Love?"

That day when he met her in her school to look at what his wife would look like, he was taken aback by her beauty and kindness. He was now sitting in his big office and thinking about her.

I cant fall in love with her. What if she is just like the other girls I've ever had in my life. Daniel thought to himself. He had always had tough times getting away from his flings. He had been thinking of increasing the security of his empire and wherever he went. Also Izabella's security. He loved her but wanted to make sure that she was the right one for him and that she wouldn't leave just like Samantha did. On the other hand Izabella was sitting at home thinking about what she would do with her oh so empty life. She had no parents now and no lover boy. Well I could always make one you know. She thought to herself. She had felt the same way about Daniel, but now she was very upset because of his behaviour. I know what I should do. I should go shopping for like the whole day. She thought to herself.

She got up and out of bed before going into the washroom to take a shower. After taking a shower she waked into her closet and picked out a yellow sleeveless crop-top with Black high waisted skinny jeans. She did some makeup, witch was just pink matte lipstick, with a brown smocked out eye, Some foundation with contour, Mascara, and winged eyeliner. She grabbed her purse and decide to get some breakfast from Starbucks before doing anything else. She used her car to get to her destination and about fifteen minutes later she was walking onto Starbucks and sitting at the table thinking about what to get for herself. 

"Hello ma'am what can i get for you today?" A young man-may I add attractive man- asked. Well at least she thought he was very attractive, with his bright silver eyes and blond hair and straight teeth. He smiled down to her and he was also sharing the same thoughts that Izabella was have about him. "Wellllll... can i please get a Grande and a blueberry muffin please?" She asked and smiled returning his gesture. The fact that he looked so happy to be serving her was also a nice gesture coming from him. 

"Yes it'll be on it's way ma'am." He told her. 

"Please call me Izabella," She said Smiling ore than needed. Is she flirting with me? Well I don't mind. he thought to himself. "My name is Jake. Anything else i can get for the beautiful girl?" He asked making her blush. "No, but thank you." She told him turning more red by the second. he left after her saying that.

While preparing her order, he kept winking at her and flashing smiles to her making her blush like crazy.

******

I AM SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sorry for the late update guys, but now i have everything sorted so it wont be a problem anymore.

Goal: 10 comments, 1 per person. 10 votes and also add and fan.