"I....Don't want to leave!"

Song reference in the chap!

Everybody wanna' steal my girl!

                - ONE DIRECTION! HEART, HEART, HEART, I LOVE 'EM!!!!!

*******************************************************************

Damien's POV

I really wanted Isabella to love me like I love her. She is just perfect! Her Delicate and innocent features...UGH SHE'S SO F**KING HOT! 

She didn't want to go inside and trusted me enough tell me that she was scared. I just hope that she isn't scared of me because I kidnapped her. 

I led her to the two doors that had my friends/Mates/Gang people behind them. I opened them to reveal some curious, but some just straight on jealous stares. I glared at Avery and Jessica so they would back off. Humph! Just some girls who have feelings for me. I noticed Isabella getting uncomfortable under the gaze of my friends. I cleared my throat, as everyone took that as a sign to stop acting like they are looking at there prey. "Guys, this is Isabella. The Isabella I told you guys about. Isabella, these are my friend slash mates and gang member. We all are family. This over here, is Erik. He is the more mature one out of the group. Every group needs someone mature." We laughed, as Erik just rolled his eyes. "Hey, Isabella it is a pleasure to meet you." He said shaking her hand. 

"This is Jake, he's not the nicest." I whispered to her, as Jake just glared at me. "Hi." Jake said to Isabella. "Hi Jake." Isabella said smiling. "Don't get on my bad side, and you'll live." He said, I growled at him.

"Shut the fuck up Jake. Anyways, this Xavier. Ummm......Don't go near him. He'll chop you up." I whispered to her. Xavier just glanced at Isabella as a greeting. "Hi Xavier. Nice to meet you." He just glared at her making her uncomfortable. I cleared my throat and he broke his stare. "Ahem. Anyways, this is Jessica, or Jess. Then this is Avery. Avery? Jessica?" They quickly took there jealous glares off of her. 

I had one night stand all the time, and they were 2 of them. We had agreed to it being an accident and brushed it off, saying that we were like brother ans sister. But I don't know what their dilly  is now. 

SOORRRY I HAD TO DILLY IN THERE! WHATS THE DILLLLLLLLLYYYYYYY!

I took a hold of Isabella's hand to make a point, and to emphasize on what I was about to say. "I just want to say to you guys to just back off. She is a part of our gang and she will train with us and the rest of the team as well. She will be treated just like we treat each other." I looked to Xavier and the girls. The girls shared a look that seemed to say something like, 'lets not be bitches and treat her nice.' I smiled as they came towards Izzy. "Hi Isabella. We already got introduced, so I guess there is no point doing that again. But we can show you around!" Avery beamed. "Absolutely! Lets go girl." Jessica said as they both wrapped their arms around her arms. They left skipping out. 

 Avery and Jessica are soft on the outside and inside, but when they are off on a mission, they are CRAZY! You don't want to mess with them. 

DANIEL'S POV

it had been 3 day without her now. I still had no clue where she was. Would she be missing me right now? (NOPE! SORRY PAL!)

I hadn't touched my food, just tossed it around on my plate with my fork. "Daniel." Mathew sighed. He was 45 and his hair was almost graying. I didn't want to make him stressed for me and make him look even older, so I picked up some of my past and put it in my mouth. I had been doing this since she was taken. I would just take it all out afterwards though, by vomiting. I took a sip of my water and took a few more bites of my food before pushing my plate away and getting up to wash my hands. We were just sitting at my dining table, and it was currently 5:30. 

"Mathew....I don't know who would want her, how they found out about them, or why they wanted her........Wait.......That it. I KNOW WHO DID THIS!!!!"

This was all Damien's doing! He had given me 2 months to get Isabella to him, because I had lost the gamble! I just need to find out where he is, where his location is!

"MATHEW! I NEED YOUR HELP! You need to find out where Damien lives!" 

"Who?"

"DAMIEN YOU FUCKING DUMB ASS! Damien? The guy I lost the gamble against 2 months ago?" 

"What?" After a year* Realization was now clear on his face. "Oh...." 

NOT LITERALLY A YEAR OBVIOUSLY!

"Yah 'Oh' Idiot." I said. "Okay I'll get right to it son." He turned to leave. "Wait. I'm sorry. I just....I was mad. I'm sorry." He turned and pulled me into a hug as a few tears shed my eyes. Wow. When did I turn into such a crybaby?  Maybe when I fell in love with Isabella.............

***********************

After that we had left to go and try finding  my princess. We were far from L.A. We were traveling, or should I say hunting, with some of Mathew's men. These guys were literally like, as tall as trees, and have bigger muscles then my waist!!!! Not literally.....

We had been traveling for almost 5 hours now, and everyone was hungry. We stopped at a gas station that had a Tacobell, Timhortans, and a convenient store close by to each other. 

********************************

Isabella's POV

After Jesse and Avery had dragged me out of the room, I could still hear Damien yelling at the boys for scaring me.

We were sitting in the kitchen, which was hella big! We heard someone clear there throat and we stopped our girl talk. I was sitting on the counter facing my back to whoever it was. We were talking about life and I found out that Jesse and Avery were extremely nice and they had very bubbly personalities. Jesse had red hair and she was extremely pretty. She told me that Jake was her little brother, but he was very protective over her. Someone cleared their throat and I looked back. Damien was smirking at me as I jumped off of the counter because someone was shamelessly staring at my ass. I glared at him. The boys and him all sat around the table because it was just about time for lunch. 

As I sat down beside Damien, he put his large and warm hand on my left leg. I looked at him as his hand inched up. I picked it up and put it on his lap. That happened a few time till I got tired. Everyone was sitting and talking while eating. His hand  was now resting on my crotch. He rubbed my cl*t a few time over my pants, before slowly pulling his boxers down, slowly, teasingly. 

My breath hitched, as he slowly started to massage my poor numb pussy. I let out a gasp as he slowly entered a finger. All eyes were on me. I quickly covered it with a lame excuse. "This is very good. I could never even peel shrimp." Avery and Jesse had made Chinese food. 

It started off slowly, but then he put in another finger and thrusted in and out faster. I put my hand over his and squeezed, begging him to stop, because I couldn't take the pleasure and pain at the same time. He put a third finger in, and I groaned, but coughed it off and drank some water with shaking hands. I wheezed out a breath as he added another finger and thrusted in and out harder. I silently moaned and then, I released! I let out a big breath. Xavier looked at me. "Whats gotha' panys' in a twist?" He smirked. I smiled and looked over at Damien to see him lick my cum off his fingers.

*********************************************************

I don't want to talk about it. 

Your welcome....Vote and comment please.

Also very important! I want like.....12 more comments and 15 more votes on Alpha's Kidnapped Mate! Please and thank you!

Okay byeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!