It's yours! - Part 31

Danny goes to the meeting with Jefrey in his pub. It's a long time that she hasn't been there because it is the place where she has met Renfro for the first time ans she went there a lot of times with him. She come inside and she has a surprise. The pub is completely new. Everything changes! In one of the walls is a big picture of Renfro.

Danny: Oh my god! My god!

She has tears in eyes!

Jefrey: Do you like it?

Danny: Jefrey... It's ... Perfect! How do you? I mean...

Jefrey: Money??? I don't have any! I made a high loan. Now I have to pay it. A lot of work... But we will get it.

Danny: I saw... The picture...

Jefrey: Yes, I thought that I can do sometihng for him. He did a lot for me. This is nothing in compare... To everything... You know... He was a good guy. You know that more than me. That's why I called you. I know, it is not easy for you to be here.

Danny: No, it isn't. This place... I've lived a good time here Jefrey. It will never come back again.

Jefrey: Maybe not the same time, but a new one.

Danny: What? No, no. I'm out of this life. This life with pubs and drinks and all night laughing... It's over my friend.

Jefrey: Danny, do you remember, the night where we talked about this pub? A new ambience, new concept. 90s and 80s...

Danny: Oh yes I remember!

Jefrey: So, welcome to 90s & 80s Pub!

Danny: Really? You... you really did it?

Jefrey: Danny, your idea save my pub! The people love it! And that's not only that. Just people with invitation can come in. And they want to be invited! I already payed the half of the loan, in few months.

Danny: Jefrey! this is amazing! Oh my god! I am so happy! I can believe! you got it! You got it!

Danny and Jefrey hugs together.

Jefrey: No Danny, I don't.

Danny: What do you mean?

Jefrey: WE did it! WE did it! You gave me the idea. Without you, today this pub would be closed. That's why, I am giving you something.

Danny: Oh come on Jefrey. You are a good friend. You don't have to give me anything!

Jefrey: But I want it. 20%. 20% of this pub is now yours. I already have the amount of the past months. So that you can put it in a account. Just say which one.

Danny: What, what do you mean wih yours?

Jefrey: I mean that I'm giving you 20% of this pub. We are partners now! You gave me more than 20%. You gave me all of it! New! a new life! A new pub!

Danny: Jefrey sorry but, I can't do it! I didn't do anything here! This is not fear!

Jefrey: You want more? I mean, I have no problem with it! How much?

Danny: No, no. It is not more! I - I...

Danny is cofuse. She doens't know what to do. She is very surprise with Jefrey's atitude.

Jefrey: Please, just say yes!

Jack comes in with all papers that Danny would need in this translation.

Jack: Hello guys, so Have we already started?

Jefrey: Oh yes! 20%

Jack: 20%! Do you agree Danny? All paper are written with 20%, but if you you want to change it... No big deal.

Danny: Papers?

Jack: Yes. The papers to tranfer the 20% to you. Right? Right Jefrey?

Jefrey: That's right dude.

Jack: Or, do you want more? I can...

Danny: No! No, it's ok. 20%. ... Did you know about it?

Jack: Yes I did Mam.

Danny: And you did all the papers ready? and didn't talk to me.

Jack: Yes of course. I am a good lawer right? Right Jefrey?

Jefrey: Yes you are!

Jack: So, you can sign here Danny. And Jefrey Here...

They sign the papers and then drink together. But Danny wants to say something to them.

Danny: guys, thanks a lot for that. Really. Jefrey... You are a good man. But I don't want to have money in my account with work! Not again. o, let me be a waiteress! Or a kind of. I can work for this money. Come on.

Jefrey: What??? No! Noway! Waitress! Kiding?! They work a lot! this is not a thing that you deserve to do.

Danny: Ok, so...let me be a special one. For special guests! Please Jefrey! Anything!

Jefrey: Ok Danny. You won. But no more work! You already have done enough for this pub!

Danny goes to the meeting with Pitt in a hotel, after that she goes home and tells John and Jane about the pub. They are surprise and happy for her.

She begins to work at the pub at the weekends. John and Jane go to pub to see how it changed and they are very happy for her.

Jane: I'm so happy for her.

John: Me too.

Celice: She is very lucky in her life I guess. At first a house, then a pub..Waw. I want to be like her! So a easy life...

John: Come on Darling. It's not like this...

Jane: Really, Danny was in this pub as it was very worse. She and Renfro. She gave him ideas to do it better.

Celice: Oh of course...I'm sorry. (ironic)