Johnny Jackson: Part 27

Danny finished lunch and they eat together. Jane is feeling better and decide to meet her sister in the afternoon. She asks Danny if she would like to come with her but Danny says that she has another thing to do.

Jane: Oh, really? So what?

Danny is quiet for a moment and than she lies to Jane:

Danny: Yeah, I have to prepare something...So...

Jane: What?

Danny: Ok, It should be a surprise. I want to do a special dinner for Celice and John.

Jane: Hey, really? Oh Danny this is so important for him! Thanks a lot!

Danny: Yes, I thought about you said earlier so, Here I am! Going shopping to cook for Celice!

Jane: Nice.

Danny: So, I have to go now. If you want, you can bring your sister too.

Jane: Yeah, maybe. I will talk to her ok?

Danny: Ok, see you later!

Danny Goes to her car, which is already with a bodyguard inside as driver, and ask him to drive. They go to a park near her home and meet someone there. He is tall, beatiful, a wonderful black skin and a beautiful smile. His name is Johnny. The same Johnny wich helped Renfro's lawer to find Danny and John as Renfro died. She comes closer to the bench wehre he already is and sits next to him.

Johnny: Thank you so much that you came... I...

She interupts him fast:

Danny: What do you want?

Johnny: Do you know who I am?

Danny: No, just your surname. For me it's enough.

Johnny: Danny... I'm sorry. For every single thing that my father has already done to you and Renfro.

Danny: Are you?

She looks to him with tears in her eyes.

Danny: Are you really sorry for that Jackson?

Johnny: Please don't call me like this. This name is a shame in my life! I never agreed with my father's life. That's why I an today a lawer! To work on the right side.

Danny: So,  you already apologized I have to prepare dinner tonight.

She gets up and try to go. He stops her.

Johnny: Danny wait. I want to do something for you, to minimize your pain. Please.

Danny: Do you think that you can you can do that? Jackson, he is dead! And there is nothing that you can do.

Johnny: Please, don't call me Jackson!

Danny: Why should I trust you? Why?

Johnny: Because in this moment there is a gun pointed at my head. I can see your bodyguard from here. And do you know why is he here? Because of me. I help Renfro's lawer to give you that. Because I know how dangerous my father is. I call John that day where you were going to die...

Danny: You... You are the one who saved my life on that night????? Why did you do that?

Johnny: Because I don't agree with my father. It was wrong what he did with Renfro and you. That's what I 'm trying to say.

Danny: I'm... I'm sorry. I really apreciate what you've done for me.

Johnny: But I can do more!

She smiles and doesn't nderstand his persistence.

Danny: Ok what can I do for you.

Johnny: Nothing. Ok , one thing: Let me be your lawer.

Danny: What? No! you are the son of my enemy! Noway.

Johnny: Danny, please trust me I can help you. I can protect you. One day my dad will go out of prison. I want to be by your side to protect you. Please.

Danny thinks fews seconds.

Danny: Ok, I will need one soon. What should  I do?

Johnny: First, you don't have to pay anything right now. We just have to go to my office and fill some paper in. But you can read it at first, ok?

They go his office and when they get there Danny sees a mess.

Danny: Oh my god what a mess!

Johnny tries to tidy the office and find the papers.

Johnny: I live here.

Danny: Sorry, what? you live here? Why? How?

Johnny: I don't want to get money of my dad. So this building was from my mum. I inherited it. So I live from rents and as lawer. Not much but I'm living.

Danny: So, you don't have a house.

Johnny: I do. Here. Here is my house.

Danny: Yes but here is no kitchen, no bedroom... Here is a mess!

Johnny: I don't need a kitchen. I always eat at cheat restaurants or fast food.

He takes a lot of paper from the drawer and put it on the desk.

Johnny: So, here we are!

Danny: You know what? Why don't you come to my house and we can make dinner together? So We can read all these papers together! I have to go shopping now. Come with me.