The key - Part 21

The forum was opened an a lot of people were there. Everybody wants to know what is going to happen to the most dangerous and biggest drug dealer boss in California. Jackson is already in the hall but he seems calm. He knows that they don't have nothing against him. (till now) But something changes his mind. He sees his oldest son there. But he shouldn't be there. He should kill Danny. As he saw his son, he wasn't quiet anymore. Sunddently the judge comes in and all people stand up and sit down again. The judge says that they have to change the way of the process because of new information. Now they have a new witness. He says she can come in.

Danny comes and everybody is surprise. Nobody knows who is she. But Jackson. Danny goes to her place and swears that she will say the truth. The prosecutor begins to ask her.

Prosecutor: Danny, I think we will have a very short coversation today. I will ask you some things and you will answer. Is that ok for you?

Danny: Yes sir. (she is very nervous and sad)

Prosecutor: Ok Danny, First question: Who are you?

Danny: I am an ex girlfriend of Brad Renfro.

Prosecutor: Oh, ok. You are an ex girlfriend of one of defendant of this process, right. Where is he now?

Danny: He is dead. (Tears come down of her eyes)

Prosecutor: I am sorry for that Danny. I really sorry. So what happened to him?

Danny: They killed him.

In this moment Jackson's lawer stand up:

Lawer: Your Excellency... There are no evidences to prove that my client is guilty.

Prosecutor: Your Excellency, nobody says that he is!

Judge: Denied Mr. White. Go on please Prosecutor.

Prosecutor: Thanks Your Excellency. So, Danny, tell me more about this. Why are you saying that??

Danny: It is the truth. For few weeks, my ex boyfriend was killed but all said that it was a overdoses. But I never believe it. He was clean. After that they try to kill me. And they didn't get it. They know that I say too much, like Renfro also knew.

Prosecutor: You say always THEY. Who are these people? Are they here?

Danny: Yes they are.

Prosecutor: Show me them.

She shows with her finger to Jackson and his family.

Prosecutor: Ok Danny. Thank you. Now I want to know, Why? Why are you telling that  Mr. Jackson killed her boyfriend and tried to kill you.

Danny: Jackson and my ex boyfriend, have had a kind of deal in the past. So that he needed Renfro and Renfro needed him.

Prosecutor: And what was this deal?

Danny: ... He gave Renfro the drugs that he needed.

Prosecutor: OK. and what should Renfro do?

Danny: Spend a place in his house for their meeting. I was there. Every Sunday midnight. They were there.

Prosecutor: Ok Danny. I think we have enought.

Danny: But there is more.

Prosecutor: Really? So what?

Danny: Renfro never knew about it. But I do. He never was an accomplice or a partner of them... (silence) I know where is the stock of heroine of Jackson's family.

Everybody seems suprise and started to talk.

Judge: silence please. Danny, what you are saying... You know that you have to prove it. Now. Or you will have a big problem.

Danny: Your Excellency, I loved this guy. And I am here, to show and prove to everybody that he is innocent. He was... He really do. I never told anyone about it because I promise him that. But now, he is dead and that is the least that I can do for him and his family. So I am not here to kidding. I know where it is. It is in Renfro's house. In the wall of the hold. Check it.

So they have a break to check it. The FBI goes to Renfro's house and it was right there where Danny says. They cosidered Jackson guilty and he goes to the prison but before he goes, he stops in front of Danny.

Jackson: You will never ever have peace in your life again. I will catch you, and kill you, and your children, and your friends and everybody that you love. I promise you. I promise you!

Danny started to cry and John holds her.

John: We did the right thing honey. Don't worry.

All the people try o talk to her. but she doesn't want it. the security try to protect her. They dont know what to do because Jackson is in the prison, but the mafia is outside. So Danny is still in dangerous.

They have to stay at home under guard of the USA. There are security everywhere.

Jane: This is sucks and weird.

John: I know. I already knew that would be in this way. Look, nobody can go out or in without a registration. I give them some names like my mother, your sister. So help me with this ok?

Jane: Ok.

Jane is in the last time very weird. John thought that was because of the situation at home till today.

John: Jane, you are so pale. Are you ok? What is going on? Have you taken your medicaments in the last time?

She didn't answer and fainting. John runs to her and calls Danny who is upstairs. Danny comes down and help him to wake up Jane.