Chapter 6: The guild members

Natsu's POV

I walk up to the guild to find that nobody was there. I search around the rooms frantically in hopes of seeing someone.

As I start to walk towards the guild entrance, I found a note, reading.....

"Natsu, if you ever want to see your precious guild members again, you will come to the location mapped on this paper. Anonymous."

I felt mixed emotions within me. Anger, sadness, betrayal. But I had no time and think about my emotions. I had to find my family.

I strolled up to the place located on the map. I glanced down at it to make sure I was in the correct place. Here. This is where my friends were being held captive. I made my way closer to the door, I slowly creeped it open to assure my presence was unnoticed.

I silently snuck my way past a few people girding the area. I come upon a room full of the sound of tears and screaming. this is where my guild members were being held captive.

As I searched for a way to approach the room quietly, I found an air duct, so I pulled off the cover and ascended into the vent.

As I crawled my way through, I found a way to be on top of the vent, not inside it. So I climbed on top of the vent in hopes that someone might see me.

I came into the room to find all of the guild tangled up in magical rope, that they could not be freed from. I look down to see a man scouting the people, and then getting very angry.

"Where is he! He should be here by now!" I yelled, kicking over a blonde, celestial mage.

Lucy looked up with tears in her eyes, staring at me. The feeling I had was terrible. The fact that I could do nothing at the moment to help her killed me.

The man anxiously stormed out of the room, so I jumped down to free my friends. When I jumped down, Lucy hugged me tightly with tears flowing uncontrollably from her eyes.

In my attempts to break the magical rope, all had failed. The only person who could break it, was the person who cast it.

I silently and desperately made my way to find the man that had done this to my family.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So how was that? Giving you some suspense? I think I like stealthy Natsu. Well, thanks for reading this far, and please, slap dat vote button, and give me feedback on twitter,@JessichMarie, and with that, stay super kawaii!!!!